• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Cool vintage Angels merchandise you own

mmc

That old bobblehead is cool! Wish I had something of value. 

My wife has a kids-size Angels rain coat she got back in the late 70's. Thin white jacket with the old style Angels logo on the back. It's pretty cheap quality, must have been a promotional item. Just cool to keep it around. 

I also have a early 80's spring training guide with a few random player signatures and ketchup stains. 

2 hours ago, Tank said:

eli, i have that same baseball. got it signed by Clyde Mashore and some kid catcher from Cincinnati named Bench.

Clyde Mashore's son, Damon, played for the Angels.

They both hit 8 HRs in their careers.

take that, AO!

I'm trying to locate a reproduction autograph sheet that the Angels sent me in 1965. I wrote to every major league team inquiring about player autographs. Most responded, some didn't, some only sent brochures of things that they had for sale. The Angels and the Astros sent me the coolest stuff. Both sent me window stickers, the Angels sent me a color printed autograph sheet and the Astros sent me a picture pack with B&W photos and facsimile autographs of every player.

4 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I'm trying to locate a reproduction autograph sheet that the Angels sent me in 1965. I wrote to every major league team inquiring about player autographs. Most responded, some didn't, some only sent brochures of things that they had for sale. The Angels and the Astros sent me the coolest stuff. Both sent me window stickers, the Angels sent me a color printed autograph sheet and the Astros sent me a picture pack with B&W photos and facsimile autographs of every player.

Funny, I did something similar for a h.s. project my freshman year, 1986.  Sent to like 15 each mlb, nfl, nhl, nba teams at random.  About 75% of what i got back was seemingly mass produced by a single promotional company.  Some did send custom items, though.  Lots of cool stuff to put on my folders, binders, etc.

I used to have an Angels cap from their early expansion years. The one with the halo encircling the top. It was a cheap kid's hat, made from some sort of felt like material I think. But then I was a cheap kid! 

There is a lot of cool vintage stuff on eBay and elsewhere now. You'd be surprised what has survived. Keeping my eye on a few things now.