• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Opening Day (2020) Gameday Thread: Angels vs. A's (7/24/2020) in Oakland

Chuck

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

Laugh all you want, but we're in a 13-way tie for the 2nd best record in the AL, pal. 

okay, I guess that's alright, but I'd feel better if we had a 20 game lead by the end of this first series.

• 3 years later...

Sandy just needs to slow everything down at times. He's rushing and his front elbow seems to be flying out. Hence all the missed locations and pitches being up. I think he'll be fine, he'll have a few bad starts but the stuff looked really good! Just needs to slow it down, fix a few mechanical errors and see how he does next start. But the command and emotion will be huge! 

Also might just be me, but it looked like his fastball had cut action on it today. 

A few things other things, 

I am fine with Rendon at the lead-off spot, but the hope is by mid-season, trout is moved up to the 2-hole, and if the power develops nicely I'd consider moving Schanuel to the 3-hole or if it doesn't maybe Rengifo at the 3rd/

Second, I am glad that Sano made the roster, But I would prefer the younger guys (Moniak, Rengifo, and Adell) get more playing time over him.  

Third, this is more of a personal favortie, But i think Stefanic is going to be important with his ability to hit for contact, draw walks and not a strike-out machine. 

But, Just one game nothing to worry about at the moment.