• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Subscribe to OC Register Jeff Fletcher's Angels content for 13 weeks for just $.99

Chuck

Hi guys, we are fortunate to have the OC Register feed Angels content into AngelsWin.com based on a long lasting great relationship over the years with the local media group so let's do our part and sign up to keep that content coming in from one of the best beat writers you could ask for in @Jeff Fletcher.  

Jeff contributes to conversations here and answers questions here as well as a bonus, so sign up today AW members! 

You also get more access to content with this unlimited digital access plan than just the stories, which include some high quality photos!

Subscribe here:

2 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Hi guys, we are fortunate to have the OC Register feed Angels content into AngelsWin.com based on a long lasting great relationship over the years with the local media group so let's do our part and sign up to keep that content coming in from one of the best beat writers you could ask for in @Jeff Fletcher.  

Jeff contributes to conversations here and answers questions here as well as a bonus, so sign up today AW members! 

You also get more access to content with this unlimited digital access plan than just the stories, which include some high quality photos!

Subscribe here:

Do It Reaction GIF

9 hours ago, Dave Saltzer said:

@Jeff Fletcher I hope that this goes well for you. Next year, they should come up with a baseball/sports content package. I wouldn't necessarily want everything from the OC Register, but would buy a package for your content. Have they considered that?

Yeah. They have considered it. I am not sure why it’s never happened. I agree it would be nice. 

Its not like it would be that much cheaper though to just get sports. It’s pretty cheap now. 

2 hours ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

Yeah. They have considered it. I am not sure why it’s never happened. I agree it would be nice. 

Its not like it would be that much cheaper though to just get sports. It’s pretty cheap now. 

Yep. It's just a way to sell more subscriptions. Not that I don't like other writers at the OC Register, it's just, I'd definitely pay for your work. So, they should sell what people want to buy. Or, at least do a limited promo for just the baseball season and the occasional offseason articles that you do. 

Anyways, keep up the good work this season! 

On 7/24/2020 at 10:48 AM, Chuckster70 said:

Come on you cheap asses, sign up! It's literally 3 bucks for 3 months. 

It helps our friend and contributor @Jeff Fletcher

Not even $3

If I’m reading it correctly, it’s 99 cents for the whole 13 weeks, not 99 cents a month. 

That’s literally 99 cents for the entire baseball season. 

4 minutes ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

Not even $3

If I’m reading it correctly, it’s 99 cents for the whole 13 weeks, not 99 cents a month. 

That’s literally 99 cents for the entire baseball season. 

Wow! I misread that. 

Let's go AngelsWin gang.

Sign up today to support both Jeff Fletcher and the website, since he contributes here and answers members questions.