• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

New Hobby

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2020 at 11:51 AM, Blarg said:

Our niece's husband broke his collar bone, elbow, cracked two neck vertebrae and three ribs on a quad runner accident when it flipped on him. That sounds about what would happen if one of these and a car try to occupy the same space in time. No thanks. 

Handled a crash earlier this week. Solo motorcycle. 2 months riding, decided to hit 100mph.

He completely detached his left ankle. Hanging only by the skin.

That was literally his least serious injury. His right side was pulverized. 

His buddy was there, and i pushed him away. Told him not to look. Theres things people shouldnt see.

Edited by ten ocho recon scout

17 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Go on...

So, he'll never walk again. We'll start there.

Maybe 4 hours later I took another crash. Dude got shot 5 times, homies tried to drive him to the hospital.

T boned another driver, phucked that guy UPPPPPP... 

Dude that was shot died on the street corner.

Always call the ambulance... need to stabilize people before you move them. Or else you bleed out. 

Thick, thick coagulated blood. Like snot. Threw a tourniquet on, but obviously didnt work.

At least the people in the car with him lied to us for 4 hours about what happened, so that was cool.

6 minutes ago, calscuf said:

TORS, I like when you tell us the gory details.  It reminds me of how lucky we are to not be the people whose insides you’ve seen.  Hopefully it’s helpful for you to talk about it and not bad psychologically.

You hit the nail on head right there..

Remember the LASD guys who made the news, because they were looking at kobes pics at a bar? And people lost their shit?

My first few dead people shocked me, too. Then i got "ok" with it. Then it got routine. Sometimes one gets you, but it becomes like work.

The Kobe thing bothered me. If they sold the pics, sure, slay them. But one old dude showing the boot new guy... sorry, thats the world i walk in. For 3 decades. 

If society wants to judge me, they can come apply and do it better than me.

But once you accept we're all basically wster balloons, you get numb to it. Especially things you dont witness. People ask me about current events, and I shrug my shoulders. "What do you think about Minnesota?" 

Thats someone elses war, Ill say. I see enough in my own world to worry about 2000 miles away.

Just popped into my head. Had a woman stabbed a few weeks back by her husband. Slashed. Intestines hanging out.... looked like a balloon. Was begging me to help her....

All I could do was hold her hands.... dont have a tourniquet for that.

That was one call of like 10 that day. 

Like I said, you get numb to it, becomes a job like any other.

The world is beautiful, gents. But very ugly at the same time.

16 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I’d like to say that Orange is a fucking shitty place to live!  I didn’t know it before I knew TORS, but it’s not a big city and the shit that happens to him regularly? Jesus.

Now think of Santa Ana... we get a lot of their overflow... they average like 4 shootings a week.

Was talking to my guys over there the first week of the protests. 25 pursuits that weekend.

Was with them the other nigh grabbing coffee. 2 people shot to death execution style, then they had to leave to chase some parolee with a gun. Dude drove his car into one of the coppers, he had to get cut out of his car.

None of it made the papers.

This is the reason the general public is so in the dark about how bad things are....

Now think about places like Chicago, or St Louis. 

Edited by ten ocho recon scout

1 minute ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Now think of Santa Ana... we get a lot of their overflow... they average like 4 shootings a week.

Was talking to my guys over there the first week of the protests. 25 pursuits that weekend.

Was with them the other nigh grabbing coffee. 2 people shot to death execution style, then they had to leave to chase some parolee with a gun. Dude drive his car into one of the coppers, he had to get cut out of his car.

None of it made the papers.

This is the reason the general public is so in the dark about how bad things are....

Now think about places like Chicago, or St Louis. 

Did you finish your coffee?

9 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

I did, they had to bail.

But then I got the dead cholo like 40 mins later when I was posting in the bundy thread.

Damn, dude. And here I was thinking how pissed I was that I couldn't find parking at Walmart so I have to wait to clean my bathroom because I'm out of supplies. 

Then again, at least you got coffee.

3 hours ago, Lhalo said:

My boss picked up a one wheel. He's been riding it around our empty sales floor for the past few months. He said the battery is defective and he's sending it back to get fixed.

tell him it'd be worth his while to stop by the Circle K on the way to the post office.