• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

New Hobby

58 minutes ago, wopphil said:

I saw someone on one of these the other day. The guy was flying down the sidewalk - probably 15-20 mph. Looked dangerous.

I think they top out in the high teens. I’ve been keeping it chill in the like 5-10 range. Sped it up too much once and ate shit.

Our niece's husband broke his collar bone, elbow, cracked two neck vertebrae and three ribs on a quad runner accident when it flipped on him. That sounds about what would happen if one of these and a car try to occupy the same space in time. No thanks. 

I was worried this thread would be about beating up hobos. I'm relieved it's something else.

One of my co-workers used a OneWheel to commute to work before we started working remotely. He was insane. He'd take the train from La Jolla to Irvine, and then ride his OneWheel to Lake Forest.

20 hours ago, calscuf said:

You know, I have another option.  I’ve been masturbating a lot lately.  I’d consider it a hobby.  It’s pretty fun.  A little messy, but fun.

Are you at all concerned your wife or a kid will enter into the garage during the hobby?

On 7/22/2020 at 11:51 AM, Blarg said:

Our niece's husband broke his collar bone, elbow, cracked two neck vertebrae and three ribs on a quad runner accident when it flipped on him. That sounds about what would happen if one of these and a car try to occupy the same space in time. No thanks. 

This is why I do not own any off road toys. 

4 hours ago, calscuf said:

During quarantine people would knock before entering.  It was awesome.

1 minute ago, wopphil said:

Almost makes you want to tell everyone you are still positive, eh?

I would milk that shit. Especially if I was receiving any sort of sympathy