• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OC Register: Angels reliever Keynan Middleton takes a knee during Anthem

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

It's true. It still haunts me to this day.

You shouldn't have been in Tank's master bathroom in the first place. I know it's an open concept and he put his Peloton in front of the bow window so his wife can see the garden while she gets a workout but you still shouldn't have been in there.

4 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

You shouldn't have been in Tank's master bathroom in the first place. I know it's an open concept and he put his Peloton in front of the bow window so his wife can see the garden while she gets a workout but you still shouldn't have been in there.

Yo Tea-Dog I’d appreciate it if you would stop using the word master bedroom because according to CNN it’s racist

8A872EB3-E44D-41B9-B05B-E47C09EE44CE.jpeg

8 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Sir, it is no longer referred to as a "master bedroom." Please try and be a little more woke.

4 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

Yo Tea-Dog I’d appreciate it if you would stop using the word master bedroom because according to CNN it’s racist

8A872EB3-E44D-41B9-B05B-E47C09EE44CE.jpeg

Does CNN have a second job as a Texas realtor group?

1 hour ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

I take reading is not your strongest skill... not once have I mentioned anything about politics here... tdawg called me a kiss ass, I remarked about my appreciation for the hard work of Jeff Fletcher... the other dude said something about me being too serious and I talked about trying to be more mindful... where is there anything about libs?...

Not trying to be condescending but s1ckboy is English your second language?  Now keep in mind English is my fourth language so not clowning on you on that but this is the second time you’ve gotten angry with me and it seems like both times you misinterpreted things?

The squatting to piss remark was clearly referring to libs.