OC Register: Angels reliever Keynan Middleton takes a knee during Anthem

34 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Why do you care if someone is "right" or not? Go ahead and disagree, but you literally do not know the plight of anyone else but yourself. Like I said, empathy man. Not that hard.

You don't need to agree. Hell you don't need to support. But you can't tell an entire race of people how they should feel about a certain issue.

You're misinterpreting me. I'm not telling any race of people how THEY should feel. I'm refusing to accept the idea that because a black person tells me the system is racist, it absolutely must be so and I can't possibly say otherwise because i'm not black. Others like you and @halomatt seem totally on board with that idea.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Find a safe place, snowflake. Just checked Fletch's twitter feed.  Looks like it was 6-4 for tweets about the game and tweets about kneeling.  I guess we see what we want to see.  Hope you recove

Just another example of the white man keeping them down. 

I appreciate all you do Jeff, but yesterday you made more tweets about the kneeling than about the game itself.  I completely support Middleton's right to kneel, but many of us go to sports to get awa

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

AW needs an alt account purge.  

While I would normally agree, this one was justified. The member who I'm guessing you're referring to had just a couple posts and registered quite a while ago. 

But due to the nature of the name this member created a new account and let me know ahead about it ahead of time. 

11 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

You're misinterpreting me. I'm not telling any race of people how THEY should feel. I'm refusing to accept the idea that because a black person tells me the system is racist, it absolutely must be so and I can't possibly say otherwise because i'm not black. Others like you and @halomatt seem totally on board with that idea.

Well no, you can say otherwise. That's fine.

But your opinion is coming from one that doesn't experience what they do. Do you ever feel unsafe when a cop pulls you over? Or what about if they need to ask you some questions regarding a crime?

I'm going to guess you don't, and if you do then you're gonna have to come to your own conclusions as to why that would be. If you're saying black people are wrong about this, then you are indeed telling an entire race how to feel. 

33 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I didn't mean to suggest that I would follow along blindly (sheeple).  Sorry if my post was unclear.  I would also add that if multiple (as in hundreds of thousands) people tell me that the "system is racist", then I should probably look into that. 

53 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Well no, you can say otherwise. That's fine.

But your opinion is coming from one that doesn't experience what they do. Do you ever feel unsafe when a cop pulls you over? Or what about if they need to ask you some questions regarding a crime?

I'm going to guess you don't, and if you do then you're gonna have to come to your own conclusions as to why that would be. If you're saying black people are wrong about this, then you are indeed telling an entire race how to feel. 

No one can tell an entire race how to think or feel.

Biden then needs to stop telling people in the black community that they aren't black if they don't vote for him.  

Just now, st1ckboy said:

That's because you've been drinking the cheap knock off. It's Mello Yello.

8-17.jpg

well thanks, you've just convinced me to never buy a chevy lumina. I think I'll go with this baby:

images-1.jpeg

Just now, st1ckboy said:

I had to look it up. Apparently its been around since 1949. Any good?

Yes it is great in the Carolinas where Coke bottles it. Not as good in other place when bottled by smaller companies. Coke seems to get the carbonation just right. Little flat other places. Cheerwine also made in NC is the best cherry soda ever. 

On 7/21/2020 at 11:38 AM, Chuckster70 said:

Yep, I think we had one in the past. I'll have to find it later. 

We all appreciate @Jeff Fletcher's work. I also understand that he has to report these types of stories, they also get more clicks & views than the regular post game notes and in terms of it landing here, all of the OC Register's Angels articles are automatically fed into our main Los Angeles Angels forum here. We're thankful for that, but we also encourage you all to spend the 99 cents a month to help support Jeff's work. 

Thanks. 

you can actually get 3 months for 99 cents. That’s the whole season. 

I tweeted the link recently. 

On 7/22/2020 at 2:12 AM, Orange Lives Matter said:

Honest and straight forward with my actions.  Can't wait for the other mods to cry bloody murder and try to ban me from the site because I hurt their delicate little feelings by saying things they don't like (while they piss and shit all over the place like homeless people in democrat run cities like San Francisco)

Amen.