Sign in to follow this  
Rico

Federal Judge's family targeted by an assassin

Tied to Epstein you say?  Add another to the Clinton hit list.  

BTW, I'm actually surprised that this doesn't happen more often.  Politicians, business leaders, entertainment.  There seems to be enough hate going around, and mental health seems to be spreading like wildfire, that you would think some people would crack.  

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Add another to the Clinton hit list.  

Sure why not.

The suspect in the shooting of a federal judge's son and husband in New Jersey was found on Monday after committing suicide in his car. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8541879/Suspect-shooting-federal-judges-son-husband-kills-himself.html

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Sure why not.

The suspect in the shooting of a federal judge's son and husband in New Jersey was found on Monday after committing suicide in his car. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8541879/Suspect-shooting-federal-judges-son-husband-kills-himself.html

Even if it isn't, it is textbook Clintons.

Edited by Angel Oracle

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

I still don't have an answer.

And you won’t be getting one from them. 

But if this is textbook Clintons, the response will be textbook Trump/Barr.

image.gif.4958114a452b394db0538c3703e990af.gif

15 minutes ago, Kevin said:

And you won’t be getting one from them. 

But if this is textbook Clintons, the response will be textbook Trump/Barr.

image.gif.4958114a452b394db0538c3703e990af.gif

I just forgot when the Clintons were found guilty of any wrongdoing (blowjobs in the oval office aside). Yet it's the most popular conservative meme.

I hate both of them. I hope, if they are connected to Epstein and all that shit, that they go down and then rot in hell. But there's just as much evidence that Trump wants to "suicide" people. 

How about we stop making a political issue out of child rape? Anyone with a connection to that piece of shit needs to be investigated. 

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

I just forgot when the Clintons were found guilty of any wrongdoing (blowjobs in the oval office aside). Yet it's the most popular conservative meme.

I hate both of them. I hope, if they are connected to Epstein and all that shit, that they go down and then rot in hell. But there's just as much evidence that Trump wants to "suicide" people. 

How about we stop making a political issue out of child rape? Anyone with a connection to that piece of shit needs to be investigated. 

This thread is about a federal judge. Take your holier than thow shit over to the Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself thread. 

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

This thread is about a federal judge. Take your holier than thow shit over to the Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself thread. 

Are you going to delete your post, then?

3 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Where did I mention Epstein and child rape?

You responded to the Clinton/suicide post, which is what my entire post is based on.

Don't blame me for calling out that bullshit.

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

You responded to the Clinton/suicide post, which is what my entire post is based on.

Don't blame me for calling out that bullshit.

15 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Are you shitfaced?