• AngelsWin.com's Charity of the Month 
    Click on the image above to donate!

If you like fake noise

VINTAGE. BASEBALL. STORY. 
Visit Big Fly Gear to get your baseball apparel today!
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I wanted fake noise I'd listen to politicians.  They are probably piping that in to cut down on how many times you can hear players say fuck in an empty stadium. 

I mentioned the piped-in noise thing to my wife and daughter and almost simultaneously they both asked about piping in fart noises. I don't think there's anything left in life for me to accomplis

I like fake fart sounds from whoopee cushions. 

On 7/17/2020 at 12:22 PM, mymerlincat said:

I don't mind the crowd noise the MLS is using right now on their broadcasts, if MLB does something similar I hope it would feel as natural as that.

I watched part of an EPL game yesterday with pumped-in crowd noise. It wasn't that big of a deal, from a television standpoint.

I'm personally having a hard time watching these games with nobody in the seats and no crowd noise/reaction.
Too many years in ball parks and watching games on TV for this to be an easy transition...not sure if I will be able to do much more than read post game box scores and follow standings...the actual games are just too bizarre.  

5 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

I'm personally having a hard time watching these games with nobody in the seats and no crowd noise/reaction.
Too many years in ball parks and watching games on TV for this to be an easy transition...not sure if I will be able to do much more than read post game box scores and follow standings...the actual games are just too bizarre.  

After like 5 minutes, I don't even notice.

10 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

Fans at sporting events are overrated.

Anyways, see you in 2022.

11 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

You'll watch. 

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

The cardboard cutouts of fans last night behind home plate and the dugout was creepy. 

I’m glad they had Mary Hart.

I’m equally glad they didn’t have Larry King.

if/when it rains, do they cover them or remove them?