• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

If you like fake noise

yk9001

On 7/17/2020 at 12:22 PM, mymerlincat said:

I don't mind the crowd noise the MLS is using right now on their broadcasts, if MLB does something similar I hope it would feel as natural as that.

I watched part of an EPL game yesterday with pumped-in crowd noise. It wasn't that big of a deal, from a television standpoint.

12 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Tbh I want to hear everything the players are saying. It would be hilarious.

Can't wait for the first argument with an umpire.

I agree. Since there's no real crowds, I'd love for the players and coaches to be mic'd up throughout the game. 

I'm personally having a hard time watching these games with nobody in the seats and no crowd noise/reaction.
Too many years in ball parks and watching games on TV for this to be an easy transition...not sure if I will be able to do much more than read post game box scores and follow standings...the actual games are just too bizarre.  

5 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

I'm personally having a hard time watching these games with nobody in the seats and no crowd noise/reaction.
Too many years in ball parks and watching games on TV for this to be an easy transition...not sure if I will be able to do much more than read post game box scores and follow standings...the actual games are just too bizarre.  

After like 5 minutes, I don't even notice.

10 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

Fans at sporting events are overrated.

Anyways, see you in 2022.

11 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

You'll watch. 

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

The cardboard cutouts of fans last night behind home plate and the dugout was creepy. 

I’m glad they had Mary Hart.

I’m equally glad they didn’t have Larry King.

if/when it rains, do they cover them or remove them?