• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Walker Buehler; behind the scenes

I didn't know what to title the post, but some of you folks might enjoy some behind the scenes info and insight about how the new season is going to play out and some of the odd rule changes. Usually I would post this comedian's podcast in the comedy thread, but there was a lot of cool tidbits about what is going to happen this year and also a pitchers perspective. A bunch of good info on what to expect. I only got up to 30 minutes, but that alone was pretty cool.

Not really, the dude isn't into sports. It's also kind of his schtick to crack jokes from the lost redneck aspect.

He also really tee's it up for his guests on topics, career's, etc. that are new to him.

I just found a bunch of the new rules and how the players are handling it to be interesting.