• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Done with this year

Wow really you go to high school games? Hmm...don't know if that's kind of odd or not, especially if you don't have a son playing in the game. 

I do have a son playing HS ball now and have another who played through college. I also shoot high school sports, so there's that. Why would it be odd to watch high school? There are some very good high school programs in SoCal including the one my son plays for. It's fun to watch. 

Guest HenryWinklerAngelFan

Aybar does have somewhat of an excuse though, in that he missed significant time early on.

The hitting is not too bad, he doesn't K much at all, and the XBHs are picking up.   But the fact that he's produced just 12 runs and 12 rbis in 145 at bats is an indictment on the lack of hitting depth in the lineup. 

Plus, he could feel free to take a walk more than once in a blue moon (just 3 so far).

He allways misses significant time. He missed significant time for a bruise. Don't be surprised if he misses another chunk of the season with another bruise. I am surprised Howie has lasted this long without a month long stint on the DL for a leg injury of some sort as well.

Guest HenryWinklerAngelFan

I have a feeling this Angel team is about to bust out big. I mean really big. I am talking World Series Champions big. They have all the pieces, the best coach in the game, the best fans, the best stadium, the best lineup, really good pitching top to bottom and in the bullpen. All of these things are about to come together and that means huge huge things for my A-team.