• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Done with this year

Doesn't mean I am not a fan I still am a fan. Just really doesn't do anything to me if they win lose or draw right now. I have felt this way for the last month. Even when I am at the game I am much more just their to watch baseball and hope for a fun game then get super pumped or really bummed when something good or bad happened. Totally different then the last couple years. 

This is basically how I feel. I'm going back again tonight after going Friday and yesterday but I'm just going to have a good time with friends and hope for a good game. 

I'm a season ticket holder that has stopped going to most games, as the relative long drive that used to be worth it just isn't worth it anymore.  Obviously talent is an issue and IMO this team is above average talent-wise.  IMO by listening to players over the years, there's that "fire" needed that every team feels during the season when they are going well, the fire, attitude, never give up feeling that the good teams seem to manifest much easier than other teams.  It probably comes from the leadership, collective chemistry of the players, coaching and managing.  This team doesn't have it.   It is an ambiguous issue to address.

I watch and go winning or losing. My life or fandom doesn't hinge on them winning. Of course I prefer winning to losing but I love baseball and enjoy watching no matter what. Heck, I'll go to a baseball game even when I don't really care about either team and enjoy the game, be it high school, college or pros.

It's disappointing that the Angels aren't doing better no doubt, but I won't stop watching when they're struggling.

I watch and go winning or losing. My life or fandom doesn't hinge on them winning. Of course I prefer winning to losing but I love baseball and enjoy watching no matter what. Heck, I'll go to a baseball game even when I don't really care about either team and enjoy the game, be it high school, college or pros.

It's disappointing that the Angels aren't doing better no doubt, but I won't stop watching when they're struggling.

Ya I'm on par with this. My emotional involvement with the team isn't as high as it would be if they weren't playing so terrible but I like going to baseball games regardless. Life could be worse.

You guys are as full of shit as a Christmas goose.  This team will get on another hot streak - right up the ASB and start to make a run.

You will all be back - b1tching and cheering.

While that may be true, this team is underperforming terribly and it would be quite abnormal for it not to be a topic of fan discussion.  Yes, it's only a game but when fans invest time, money and emotion coupled with the pre-season expectations presented to the fans, disappointment will  be exhibited.  I am sure Arte is upset; we should be too.

Yep, after feeling disappointed about a loss it's better than no baseball

You guys are as full of shit as a Christmas goose.  This team will get on another hot streak - right up the ASB and start to make a run.

You will all be back - b1tching and cheering.

No I am good. You won't see me bitching. I will take it for what this season is a lost season. Spin it how ever you want Bruce... Pujols is injured... maybe he is but playing like this for 2 years and 8 more is awful. Prob will go down as worst contract ever in baseball. But this year is done, I have felt this way for a month plus now its really sad. I am usually so excited for baseball season but its really just been a giant bland ehhh since the first month. I don't know if it's because the Angels are terrible this year or if it's just that I am more busy and other things are taking up more of my time but ya Go Angels but ehh if they win or lose.

Wow really you go to high school games? Hmm...don't know if that's kind of odd or not, especially if you don't have a son playing in the game. 

Makes more sense then going to just HS games to watch 14-18 year olds play baseball that  you have no affiliation with.

I go to the girls volleyball games too. I wear nothing but a trenchcoat and sunglasses but that's a whole other story.

Aybar does have somewhat of an excuse though, in that he missed significant time early on.

The hitting is not too bad, he doesn't K much at all, and the XBHs are picking up.   But the fact that he's produced just 12 runs and 12 rbis in 145 at bats is an indictment on the lack of hitting depth in the lineup. 

Plus, he could feel free to take a walk more than once in a blue moon (just 3 so far).