• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Welcome Back to Quarantine

I’m sure that restaurants will still have to go orders.   
The 2020 MLB shortened season is not indoors for the Halos (except for Houston, Tejas, and Arizona).

On the conspiracy side (😂), this lockdown happened the same day CHAZ was taken down.

Edited by Angel Oracle

Yeah let's blame those who went to the bar, a couple that had a meal at the restaurant, a guy fishing out in the middle of the ocean or kids playing at the park. Never mind the outrageous protests of hundreds of thousands of people.

Obviously you're going to have more positive cases with more testing, but I haven't seen a single comment by Newsom or our own dumbshit Gov. Jay Inslee to put the blame squarely where it should go and that's on these protestors and those at the George Floyd memorial. You know, it's OK to memorialize one man among hundreds of thousands of people, but it's not OK to have a memorial for your loved ones that were lost during the pandemic.

I feel bad for these business owners who just opened up after nearly going bankrupt, only to order a bunch of supplies and food to accommodate their in-person visitors, only to shut down again because of irresponsible protestors and spineless city & state politicians -- all democrats. 

hollywood-protest-samuel-braslow-1068x712.jpg

869245010.jpg

1_4962304.jpg

0f462cfa-086b-4cfe-8d0f-50acba457b38-XXX_Protests_64.jpg

george-floyd-memorial-service.jpg

Blame whoever the fuck you want, the protestors, the anti maskers, bar hoppers, backyard barbecuers. No mater who it is, the fact is because people couldn't take proper precautions, the exact thing we were told would happen is happening. People are up in arms because they had their fireworks taken away and they can't eat jalapeño poppers while drinking crap beer at a crowded bar.

Meanwhile, I lost all of my teaching gigs this Summer, might not have some in the Fall, and the theater I run hasn't had a show or taught a class since March 12. With the very real possibility that live theater won't come back until 2021 (or a vaccine)   it is almost certain that we will have to shut our doors for good. That being said, the Landlord will still want their rent. Seeing as I am the Artistic Director, President of the Board, and on the lease, it will probably come out of my pocket, so I will lose out on money twice. Once when we don't produce shows and then again when I have to pay out the lease. Hopefully we will be able to find a lawyer to help us fight it, But either way, I am fucked because of a global pandemic and a bunch of dickweeds that can't social  distance.

Even with all of that, even while waking up every morning borderline depressed, I still count my blessings because my family is relatively safe and healthy and there are millions of people who aren't lucky enough to be able to say that.

6 minutes ago, Sully151 said:

Blame whoever the fuck you want, the protestors, the anti maskers, bar hoppers, backyard barbecuers. No mater who it is, the fact is because people couldn't take proper precautions, the exact thing we were told would happen is happening. People are up in arms because they had their fireworks taken away and they can't eat jalapeño poppers while drinking crap beer at a crowded bar.

Meanwhile, I lost all of my teaching gigs this Summer, might not have some in the Fall, and the theater I run hasn't had a show or taught a class since March 12. With the very real possibility that live theater won't come back until 2021 (or a vaccine)   it is almost certain that we will have to shut our doors for good. That being said, the Landlord will still want their rent. Seeing as I am the Artistic Director, President of the Board, and on the lease, it will probably come out of my pocket, so I will lose out on money twice. Once when we don't produce shows and then again when I have to pay out the lease. Hopefully we will be able to find a lawyer to help us fight it, But either way, I am fucked because of a global pandemic and a bunch of dickweeds that can't social  distance.

Even with all of that, even while waking up every morning borderline depressed, I still count my blessings because my family is relatively safe and healthy and there are millions of people who aren't lucky enough to be able to say that.

That’s a shit situation man. Wishing you all the best.

7 minutes ago, Sully151 said:

Oh man, I'm hoping the best for you @Sully151. 🙏

This makes me mad! 

We are in this position because we are a selfish nation of people. People bitching and whining over the most ridiculous shit, like whether to wear a mask. The Asian and European nations aren’t so selfish, and look at how great of a job they have done with this. 

But the good news is that we will probably be the first country to get to herd immunity. We will have lost hundreds of thousands of lives, but at least we got to go outside without a mask. 

10 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Newsom, Garcetti, etc will keep us shut down as long as it takes to remove Trump.

Yeah, that’s it. It has nothing to do with the quickly escalating case numbers and rising hospital use. It’s Newsom fault. Trump’s leadership through all of this has been perfect, beautiful, probably the best our nation has ever seen. 

• Chuck locked this topic

Apologies, I meant to move this to the political forum but it went to the Hangout forum instead. 

Since we have enough of these related threads in this forum already I have locked this one.  

You're in my prayers @Sully151. Please reach out to me in a PM if you need any help.