• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cancel Culture

27 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

The hat's pretty cool. 

• 3 weeks later...

Naw, this is Andrew Schulz. A funny comedian that started recently doing these hot button social commentaries with a comedy twist. The other guy is Theo Von, another great comedian Lou, ALF, and I have talked about a lot. I misspoke with the redneck humor as people associate that with Jeff Foxworthy or that "Git er done" guy....he's nothing like them. Theo has a unique style and all the comedians love him for it. Redneck isn't the right word, but he has some hilarious ass stories about growing up in Louisiana.

5 hours ago, Brandon said:

Naw, this is Andrew Schulz. A funny comedian that started recently doing these hot button social commentaries with a comedy twist. The other guy is Theo Von, another great comedian Lou, ALF, and I have talked about a lot. I misspoke with the redneck humor as people associate that with Jeff Foxworthy or that "Git er done" guy....he's nothing like them. Theo has a unique style and all the comedians love him for it. Redneck isn't the right word, but he has some hilarious ass stories about growing up in Louisiana.

Louisiana - would that make it cajun comedy?

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

I don't know what that is or means.

He's more LA as he's been out here a long time. He was on MTV Road Rules back in the 90's.

I was trying to connect his southern roots to something that isn't redneck, like how people from Louisiana are sometimes called cajun. that's all I was going for.

On 6/30/2020 at 4:47 PM, yk9001 said:

Don't be an asshole & generalize without highlighting the other side, @yk9001. You focus on one group of rednecks in Norco that are for Trump, but they don't speak for me or the majority that support our president. I am a Trump supporter and I'd like to think I'm not an awful person. 

I have friends and family of mine who are engineers, lawyers, doctors, military, law enforcement & just your average Joe that's a respected member of society who love the President and voted for him in 2016 and will again in 2020. I have also seen a few of my Dem friends flip over the past year. So stop with this Maga shit! 

Also, Rex Chapman who I used to follow because he would tweet videos of dogs, animals and lighthearted feel good stories has gone full TDS on Twitter. 

5 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Don't be an asshole & generalize without highlighting the other side, @yk9001. You focus on one group of rednecks in Norco that are for Trump, but they don't speak for me or the majority that support our president. I am a Trump supporter and I'd like to think I'm not an awful person. 

I have friends and family of mine who are engineers, lawyers, doctors, military, law enforcement & just your average Joe that's a respected member of society who love the President and voted for him in 2016 and will again in 2020. I have also seen a few of my Dem friends flip over the past year. So stop with this Maga shit! 

Also, Rex Chapman who I used to follow because he would tweet videos of dogs, animals and lighthearted feel good stories has gone full TDS on Twitter. 

The president of the United States is an AWFUL person.  AWFUL.  He is deceitful.  He is a liar. He is ignorant. He is repugnant.

I draw my own conclusions about people who find him likeable.

Don't care about Dems or "what about this guy".  

Trump is an awful person.

26 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Both sides!

27 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

The president of the United States is an AWFUL person.  AWFUL.  He is deceitful.  He is a liar. He is ignorant. He is repugnant.

I draw my own conclusions about people who find him likeable.

Don't care about Dems or "what about this guy".  

Trump is an awful person.

Well then @yk9001 keep on doing you then. Must be a shitty view from your lens. 

Your parents missed the mark. They should have placed a patch over your eyes upon birth because you cannot seem to see the good in others who have an opposing view from yours. 

4 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Both sides!

Exactly! 

I'm not talking about agreeing with the other side, I'm talking about getting along with those who have opposing views from you. 

I have never called half of my family members and a good majority of my friends an AWFUL person because of what they believe.