Kevinb

Baseball is back!

36 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

Strad, I commend you for holding the line.  You never wavered and now you could say “I told you so” even though I know you would never do that.

Im just so glad that baseball is back.  I don’t give 2 shits if it’s in front of a crowd or not.  I will watch every pitch.  Thank goodness there is something to watch besides press conferences about Covid-19 and civil unrest.

Travel GIF by Expedia

1 hour ago, aznhockeyguy said:

So ready for baseball.  With a much shorter season, anything can happen and any team can win it all.

I SO wish the Angels would play this song with video of Trout mixed in.

2 hours ago, bloodbrother said:

Most likely will, though don't blame him if he doesn't. He said he isn't missing the birth of his first child

This will become the new debate as we wait for the season to start. I imagine a certain Canadian will pick up this narrative.

7 hours ago, beatlesrule said:

DH in both leagues and Extra Innings a guy will start on second base(not in playoffs). Rosters start at 30 and will be whittled down to 26.

If the batter has a foul after receiving the second strike, the batter is out. Each batter will start with a 1 ball/1 strike count.

6 hours ago, RendZone said:

If the batter has a foul after receiving the second strike, the batter is out. Each batter will start with a 1 ball/1 strike count.

Is that for real or are you just making stupid shit up?

9 hours ago, Lou said:

Gayest thing ever. 

I'd prefer they just end the game in a tie after 10 or 11 innings. Baseball is random enough as it is, starting with a runner on second is the equivalent of flipping a coin heavily weighted towards the home team.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Is that for real or are you just making stupid shit up?

It’s a joke. Those are men’s league softball rules. We actually apply those rules when Angelswin has their softball tournament. 

Edited by RendZone

4 minutes ago, RendZone said:

It’s a joke. Those are men’s league softball rules. We actually apply those rules when Angelswin has their softball tournament. 

Thank god. Those rule changes have been proposed before, so it's not outside the realm of possibility.

29 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Channel their inner Michael Jordan circa 1990s NBA Finals (38 pts in a game despite a bad case of the flu).

Bad pizza.  Did you not watch Last Dance?

1 hour ago, Angel Oracle said:

Channel their inner Michael Jordan circa 1990s NBA Finals (38 pts in a game despite a bad case of the flu).

Watching the Jordan doc. It wasn't the flu, he had food poisoning. Crazy.