• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jittery screen

Tank

Question

I'm not really sure what to call it or if I can describe it accurately, chuck, but each time I click on a notification or click on to the next topic, once that screen comes up, it gets very jittery and moves up and down without me doing anything to it. picture it being like a ball bouncing after you drop it - it goes up then down, then up again, then down again, and eventually it settles on the newest post in that thread. 

am I the only this happens to? is there something I need to do to fix this (it happens on my tablet and laptop but I don't use my phone for this website enough to know if it happens there, too)? does anyone else have this happen? is it an issue that you can fix, @Chuckster70?

5 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Tank said:

I'm not really sure what to call it or if I can describe it accurately, chuck, but each time I click on a notification or click on to the next topic, once that screen comes up, it gets very jittery and moves up and down without me doing anything to it. picture it being like a ball bouncing after you drop it - it goes up then down, then up again, then down again, and eventually it settles on the newest post in that thread. 

am I the only this happens to? is there something I need to do to fix this (it happens on my tablet and laptop but I don't use my phone for this website enough to know if it happens there, too)? does anyone else have this happen? is it an issue that you can fix, @Chuckster70?

That shouldn't be us but a browser and javascript issue. 

I had this happen to me on Facebook, Twitter and a few other websites in the past. 

Usually when you're running low on memory or have too many javascript websites open at one time.

I would clear cache and/or reboot. 

On 6/22/2020 at 3:31 PM, AngelsLakersFan said:

It's from the different async html elements being drawn onto the page after it renders. The twitter videos are probably the main culprit as they load in different sizes and stages changing the height of the page each time.

so how does one get rid of that?