• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

NFL and college football

• 2 months later...
On 6/22/2020 at 10:37 AM, Tank said:

Hey, stop disrespecting my alma mater.

Didn't know that you are a corndogger.

I went there with the Florida band in 1973. The LSU fans outside the stadium were fun to talk to, even shared some of their tailgate with us.

Then there was the guy who lobbed the empty liquor bottle that broke at my feet as we were heading down toward the field for our halftime show...

2 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I went there with the Florida band in 1973. The LSU fans outside the stadium were fun to talk to, even shared some of their tailgate with us.

Then there was the guy who lobbed the empty liquor bottle that broke at my feet as we were heading down toward the field for our halftime show...

I'll let @Tank break the news to you.

33 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

sorry, Vegas, LSU for me is La Sierra University in Riverside. Got my masters there. We had been talking about it in a different thread.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/29/2020 at 8:34 PM, Tank said:

btw, that's a bald eagle not a golden eagle.

obviously they didn't consult me about the logo.

I see that they are NAIA. When I was in Oklahoma, there were several NAIA schools - including Dennis Rodman's alma mater Southeastern Oklahoma State, and Mark Gastineau's alma mater, East Central.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

5 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I see that they are NAIA. When I was in Oklahoma, there were several NAIA schools - including Dennis Rodman's alma mater Southeastern Oklahoma State, and Mark Gastineau's alma mater, East Central.

you know why gastineau went to east central?

because he couldn't get into la sierra.

grinning the grinch GIF