• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Down to the wire

40 minutes ago, RendZone said:

The potential for this to happen in baseball is absolutely a huge issue. 

Cut the BS, you're so sensitive to the Covid issue that you have chosen to use the image of the virus as your avatar -- this despite someone you claim to respect on here having lost a family member to it early on.  

2 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Baseball has a chance to be the only sport playing in a time the world was watching. To attract all the eyes of the sporting world. And they’ve pissed it away. Even if they do somehow right this ship. Hockey. Basketball and football is right around the corner. Baseball can’t seem to figure there shit out even when they had a chance in a lifetime to be relevant nationally again. It’s just disappointing on so many levels. Get your crap together baseball. 

1 hour ago, Inside Pitch said:

Cut the BS, you're so sensitive to the Covid issue that you have chosen to use the image of the virus as your avatar -- this despite someone you claim to respect on here having lost a family member to it early on.  

My avatar is a reminder of how dangerous Covid-19 can be. My brother works in the ER at Harbor UCLA and has shared many stories about how bad Covid-19 really is and how quick it can spread. He’s seen people gasping for their last breath. Its no joke. It’s a huge public health issue...........but, but baseball,,,,,

It really makes me shake my head when people are blaming owners and or players about money while Covid-19 is just lurking and waiting around to pounce on an entire team or league. People just don’t care about it. They just want baseball even if they have no fans and have to wear space suits. Sadly it would probably take a guy like you IP to actually get Covid and knock on deaths door before you realize what’s at stake. I certainly don’t wish that to happen to you and I hope it never does. 

2 minutes ago, RendZone said:

My avatar is a reminder of how dangerous Covid-19 can be. My brother works in the ER at Harbor UCLA and has shared many stories about how bad Covid-19 really is and how quick it can spread. He’s seen people gasping for their last breath. Its no joke. It’s a huge public health issue...........but, but baseball,,,,,

It really makes me shake my head when people are blaming owners and or players about money while Covid-19 is just lurking and waiting around to pounce on an entire team or league. People just don’t care about it. They just want baseball even if they have no fans and have to wear space suits. Sadly it would probably take a guy like you IP to actually get Covid and knock on deaths door before you realize what’s at stake. I certainly don’t wish that to happen to you and I hope it never does. 

Sure thing.   Whatever you say.    You're a nice guy...

As far as needing to catch Covid to understand whats at stake...  Please STFU..   You've not seen me be dismissive of the issue nor have you seen me clamoring for baseball to return.  Stick to what's been said and what you can prove and save the self righteous pap for those intelligent enough to pull it off.  

Seriously -- STFU.

7 minutes ago, RendZone said:

Seriously you need to get over the no fans. So there will be no fans? Will that impact you watching the game? Will you watch the game and think differently of the product on the field? Do you turn on sports to watch the fans? No who cares. Eventually there will be fans right now not so much. But soon though very soon.

4 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

Seriously you need to get over the no fans. So there will be no fans? Will that impact you watching the game? Will you watch the game and think differently of the product on the field? Do you turn on sports to watch the fans? No who cares. Eventually there will be fans right now not so much. But soon though very soon.

But it gives him something to be miserably happy about. 

I've watched Bundesliga, I watched half a Nascar race, and I watched most of the PGA tournament from Fort Worth.  There isn't one less iota of viewership satisfaction by not having fans on site.  Not one.  Golf was tons better without the "YOU DA MAN, GET IN THE HOLE, and MASHED POTATOES".  Of course, there were some houses with people near one of the greens and so we still got "Get in the hole".

Fans make zero difference, and with golf, they are an irritant.

1 hour ago, yk9001 said:

I've watched Bundesliga, I watched half a Nascar race, and I watched most of the PGA tournament from Fort Worth.  There isn't one less iota of viewership satisfaction by not having fans on site.  Not one.  Golf was tons better without the "YOU DA MAN, GET IN THE HOLE, and MASHED POTATOES".  Of course, there were some houses with people near one of the greens and so we still got "Get in the hole".

Fans make zero difference, and with golf, they are an irritant.

And now they can remove all of those unnecessary safety screens. Plus we won’t have to listen to those irritating howling fans after the 7th inning Angels Stadium clear out.