• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Autonomous zones/occupied protests

19 hours ago, angelinkc said:

No shit. Give me 50 of my best rednecks and we can control Seattle. I have been critical of blacks but there is an ample white population that was raised on time out. All i saw tonight was bunch of skate boarding pillow biters who cant keep their pants up.  In battle wear a fucking belt. I am ready to declare war on these fucks. 

Re-posted for posterity's sake. A classic.

The leadership in Seattle appeared to be in disarray on Friday after the city's embattled mayor called the protesters who took over an "autonomous zone" in the city "patriotic" while the official who ordered police to flee the nearby precinct has refused to come forward. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/seattle-mayor-says-neither-she-nor-police-chief-will-resign-despite-calls-from-protesters

Protesters inside the self-declared autonomous zone in downtown Seattle booed and heckled members of the African American Community Advisory Council Thursday afternoon as the group told demonstrators they had "hijacked" the message of Black Lives Matter.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/black-lives-matter-protesters-seattle-chaz-hijacked-message

It’s amazing that an entire city/state can’t figure out how to deal with these shit-heads. Take a fire hose to them, or drive a few armored vehicles through their camp. Send a thousand riot control officers and let them go crazy.

This is a good example of why America elected Trump. Most Americans think this shit is completely unacceptable, yet many on the left either support it or are too chicken shit to do anything about it.

31 minutes ago, wopphil said:

It’s amazing that an entire city/state can’t figure out how to deal with these shit-heads. Take a fire hose to them, or drive a few armored vehicles through their camp. Send a thousand riot control officers and let them go crazy.

This is a good example of why America elected Trump. Most Americans think this shit is completely unacceptable, yet many on the left either support it or are too chicken shit to do anything about it.

Yet these folks will whine and bitch when he gets re-elected again. I'd say many on the right are to chicken shit to stand up to this nonsense as well.

1 hour ago, wopphil said:

Imagine saying this in 1963.