• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Autonomous zones/occupied protests

11 minutes ago, Tank said:

eh, seattle, portland . . . can you tell me there's really much difference between the two of them right now?

The California mentality has impacted Washington and Oregon while it's also doing the same to other states like Idaho, Arizona, Nevada, etc.  I have family that left CA back in the 90's for Oregon and I remember visiting back then and how nice of a change of pace it was.  In certain areas people moving up there drove up real estate values and during the crash some Oregon cities were on the list of those that were some of the worst hit.  People moved to get away from CA and the issues plaguing it then enough of them moving brought some of those same issues.  Now you read stories about people with CA plates in other states finding notes telling them to leave and it's no surprise why.

Raz of Chaz’s old tweets are being brought to light, interesting the guy “policing” an autonomous zone in a LGBT community has a long history of being a homophobe.  He, of course claims he was hacked and somehow someone was tweeting from his account using fake time stamps...

54 minutes ago, Franklin Bluth said:

I'm too nice, but a meaner person/cals might say, "Is that why nobody but you has entered your pants in decades?"

you said it much better than what i was thinking of doing.

1 hour ago, Franklin Bluth said:

I'm too nice, but a meaner person/cals might say, "Is that why nobody but you has entered your pants in decades?"

It’s true but I was referring to my ass

Edited by Jason