Sign in to follow this  
mymerlincat

Autonomous zones/occupied protests

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Sounds like a hostile work environment lawsuit waiting to happen.  

Sounds like racism. White people should protest, maybe loot a Whole Foods or something. 

11 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Sounds like racism. White people should protest, maybe loot a Whole Foods or something. 

Looting a Costco would definitely be pretty gnar. Or a Tar Jay.

10 hours ago, Blarg said:

The couple of times I've shopped at Whole Foods I've felt they've looted me. 

40 minutes ago, Jason said:

The couple of times I've shopped at Whole Foods I've felt they've looted me. 

Ticketmaster says hello.

28 minutes ago, Tank said:

Ticketmaster says hello.

I haven't used them in years. Back in the day their surcharge wasn't that bad. 

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 4:27 PM, Tank said:

so what do these autonomous zones truly hope to accomplish? the seattle one was a disaster, the portland one isn't any better, and now the new york one is probably going to run into the same problems.

It accomplishes showing proof that mainly emotions/anger driven decision making usually doesn't have good results.  

11 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Pelosi is so drunk with power and ice cream, she can't even think straight anymore.   To her district in CA, please, please vote her OUT.    

She won her last election by 72 points. So yeah good luck with that.

California's 12th Congressional District election, 2018 - Ballotpedia
https://ballotpedia.org/California's_12th_Congressional_District_election,_2018

21 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

She won her last election by 72 points. So yeah good luck with that.

California's 12th Congressional District election, 2018 - Ballotpedia
https://ballotpedia.org/California's_12th_Congressional_District_election,_2018

She’s a perfect representative of that district 

Mystery anti-fascist group seen as playing major role in Portland unrest: report

Mystery anti-fascist group seen as playing major role in Portland unrest: report

The Pacific Northwest Youth Liberation Front, a group comprised of anti-capitalist and anti-fascist teens, has been blamed for playing a major role in the weeks of unrest unfolding in Portland, a report Sunday said.

The paper reported that the group has anonymous leaders and considers itself anti-fascist and anti-capitalist. One of its goals is to upend the U.S. political system. The paper made clear that the group is not the only one behind organizing these rallies.

The group’s unverified Twitter account has over 21,000 followers and says it’s a “decentralized network of autonomous youth collectives dedicated to direct action towards liberation.”

Early Monday, the group tweeted, “The Feds and Portland Police are very quickly finding out that if they build a fortress and use literal siege tactics, the People will put their f---ing fortress under siege.”

Portland remains a hotbed for violence while other cities in the U.S. have managed to calm some of the unrest in light of George Floyd's death in police custody in May.

12 hours ago, Redondo said:

The Pacific Northwest Youth Liberation Front, a group comprised of anti-capitalist and anti-fascist teens, has been blamed for playing a major role in the weeks of unrest unfolding in Portland, a report Sunday said.

The paper reported that the group has anonymous leaders and considers itself anti-fascist and anti-capitalist. One of its goals is to upend the U.S. political system. The paper made clear that the group is not the only one behind organizing these rallies.

The group’s unverified Twitter account has over 21,000 followers and says it’s a “decentralized network of autonomous youth collectives dedicated to direct action towards liberation.”

Early Monday, the group tweeted, “The Feds and Portland Police are very quickly finding out that if they build a fortress and use literal siege tactics, the People will put their f---ing fortress under siege.”

This is why we need the schools to reopen.