Sign in to follow this  
Theo Huxtable

Are cals and KC the same person?

Multiple Personalities Poll  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Are cals and KC the same person?

• Yes, obviously.
    • No. There's no way cals is *that* clever.

19 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I don't think you need an ip lookup to know that's the truth. 

I mean I definitely would never go to Missouri, and I live in New Hampshire.

As someone with severe agoraphobia, the gateway arch scares the shit out of me.

Oh let's put a gigantic metal arch in the middle of fuck all and you can also take an elevator to the top of it! How about I walk into Ferguson in blackface. Stupid, useless architecture. No reason for that ugly upside down U to exist.

The truth is I [remainder of message hidden by moderator]

*Moderator (@Blarg) message: if you are too stupid to figure this out without him telling you, you don’t deserve to know.

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

I mean I definitely would never go to Missouri, and I live in New Hampshire.

The southern half of Missouri is freaking beautiful. The northern half is basically Iowa.

2 hours ago, Don said:

The southern half of Missouri is freaking beautiful. The northern half is basically Iowa.

I prefer the northern half. The southern half is like a cheap imitation of the Appalachians

1 hour ago, angelinkc said:

I prefer the northern half. The southern half is like a cheap imitation of the Appalachians

Is it any surprise that we both like the part that looks like Iowa.  You know, my dads family is from rural western Illinois, pretty near where Iowa, Missouri and Illinois come together.  But, like I said, you know that.

7 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Damn, now I want bobo tea.

b-o-b-a

i live in the land of boba. i've had it twice since 1986, including one that a parent brought me last week just because.

12 minutes ago, Franklin Bluth said:

cals voted "yes" because it means he's *that* clever.

The real test will be when we see how KC votes.  Because yes or no, he doesn’t care how clever I am.  Shit, now I’m all mixed up, maybe he does.

I miss DeANGELo.  Or maybe it’s the other fake black guy.

2 hours ago, angelinkc said:

Given everything you’ve said here I assumed you were somewhere in the Warrensburg/Knobnoster area, which is like the gateway to Southern Missouri in my mind. I sincerely hope it’s not Springfield.

50 minutes ago, Don said:

Given everything you’ve said here I assumed you were somewhere in the Warrensburg/Knobnoster area, which is like the gateway to Southern Missouri in my mind. I sincerely hope it’s not Springfield.

Not far off.  Ha, not Springfield. I’ve said life here is decent.

3 hours ago, Don said:

I live about 80 miles east of Springfield which is the closest sign of civilization  

14 hours ago, Tank said:

b-o-b-a

i live in the land of boba. i've had it twice since 1986, including one that a parent brought me last week just because.

I was just just speaking in KC's language. Boba is great, reminds me of all the asian girls in college.