• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

50 game season

2019 Standings through 50 games (roughly) vs Division/Wildcard winners

AL East NYY Actual Winner NYY
AL Central Min Actual Winner Min
AL West Hou Actual Winner Hou
Wildcard TBR/Oak Actual Winners TBR/Oak

NL East Phi Actual Winner Atl
NL Central Chi Actual Winner Stl
NL West LAD Actual Winner LAD
Wildcard Mil/Atl Actual Winners Mil/Was

AL East Bos Actual Winner Bos
AL Central Cle Actual Winner Cle
AL West Hou Actual Winner Hou
Wildcard Sea/LAA Actual Winners NYY/Oak

NL East Atl Actual Winner Atl
NL Central Mil Actual Winner Mil
NL West Col Actual Winner LAD
Wildcard Phi/Pit Actual Winners Col/Chi

Last 2 years the division winner was 9/12
Last 2 years the wildcard winner was 3/8

The division winner at 50 games is pretty accurate (75%) wildcard winner is a lot less accurate (37.5%). Better than nothing 

20 minutes ago, RendZone said:

So if the Dodgers or Yankees or Astros go on to win a championship we won’t have people discounting their championship or putting an asterisk on them? 

If the Angels win a 50 game championship are you going to reject it?

45 minutes ago, RendZone said:

So if the Dodgers or Yankees or Astros go on to win a championship we won’t have people discounting their championship or putting an asterisk on them? 

Outside of yourself?  No idea.  But then again you’d absolutely discount it if it was the Angels. 

5 hours ago, Stradling said:

I’ve said it before and I will say it again, imperfect MLB baseball is better than no MLB baseball.  

Maybe you should start a protest rally for baseball on State College and Gene Autry Way. The weather is perfect. 

4 minutes ago, RendZone said:

Maybe you should start a protest rally for baseball on State College and Gene Autry Way. The weather is perfect. 

Nah I’m good.  I’m guessing my rallying cry of imperfection is better than nothing might not create a ton of confidence in my position.  

3 hours ago, RendZone said:

I always find it hilarious that you cry about being "bullied" or "attacked" for simply having an opinion when you go so far out of your way to try antagonize people..  

So, if they do end doing a 50 game season are you going to gather up the family and friends and hold up signs outside the stadium in Angels "font" that spell out FAKE-ZONE?  Think of all the attention you'd get!

Would be the most accurate, on brand, signage ever from you.

1 hour ago, Inside Pitch said:

I always find it hilarious that you cry about being "bullied" or "attacked" for simply having an opinion when you go so far out of your way to try antagonize people..  

So, if they do end doing a 50 game season are you going to gather up the family and friends and hold up signs outside the stadium in Angels "font" that spell out FAKE-ZONE?  Think of all the attention you'd get!

Would be the most accurate, on brand, signage ever from you.

But the weather