• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Unpopular Opinions You Hold vs. Those You Closely Align With

I believe the Second Amendment provides an absolute right to bear arms.  Specifically, I believe the Second Amendment provides an absolute right to bear muskets: single-use weapons that need to be primed, with a cartridge inserted via a ramrod, and fired, a process that takes a good half-minute before you start the process again.  I believe that you should be able to have as many of these 18th century muskets as you would like, without a single restriction or qualification.  

I believe that modern weaponry should be subject to heavy restrictions and that every effort should be made to reserve armor-piercing rounds and other military ammunition to military use only.  The Constitution, in my unpopular opinion, says NOTHING about your right to bear an Uzi or a grenade launcher.  These weapons would be as magical to Thomas Jefferson and Ben Franklin as an iPhone.  Of COURSE the Constitution doesn't speak to your right to bear those kinds of arms.

This is an unpopular opinion and I have absolutely no idea why that is so.

2 hours ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

Upon further reflection, a winning quarterback in the National Football League only takes a knee on the last play of the game.

Donald agrees

”...We should be standing up straight and tall, ideally with a salute, or a hand on heart. There are other things you can protest, but not our Great American Flag - NO KNEELING!”

Son of......

Upon further reflection, a winning quarterback in the National Football League only takes a knee on the last play of the game.

I have no clue what this means.

17 hours ago, Franklin Bluth said:

Here's how this works:

1. Trump says something stupid.
2. A MAGA type says, "I bet he didn't actually say that. It's just the media exaggerating."
3. The MAGA type is shown proof that Trump actually said that stupid thing.
4. The MAGA type says, "So? He's just saying it to troll the libs/he's just joking around/stop being offended by everything/every president says stupid stuff."

5. AW Libs go apeshit.

11 minutes ago, Redondo said:

One of Eddie's diverse roles. He played a few characters in that movie. 

Coming 2 America (2020) - IMDb
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6802400/

Akeem learns he has a long-lost son in the United States and must return to America to meet the unlikely heir to the throne of Zamunda. A sequel to the 1988 comedy 'Coming to America'.

So I guess Akeem was nailing other women on the side while go after the McDowell's chick.

13 hours ago, Kevin said:
Donald agrees

”...We should be standing up straight and tall, ideally with a salute, or a hand on heart. There are other things you can protest, but not our Great American Flag - NO KNEELING!”

Bold prediction: all NFL players are going to kneel for every game for the entire season.

46 minutes ago, Tank said:

Bold prediction: all NFL players are going to kneel for every game for the entire season.

Kapernuts will have a team within two weeks. I am about done with all these ignorant athletes. Dumb fuckers took a knee for the anthem and stood for God save the queen. The left and many minorities have forgiven every country in the world for far worse crimes against humanity. It really takes a small mind and/or small sack to be a liberal.

1 hour ago, angelinkc said:

Kapernuts will have a team within two weeks. I am about done with all these ignorant athletes. Dumb fuckers took a knee for the anthem and stood for God save the queen. The left and many minorities have forgiven every country in the world for far worse crimes against humanity. It really takes a small mind and/or small sack to be a liberal.

You spend a lot of time obsessing over small minded, small sacked, liberals.  Not sure what is really troubling you, I would offer to give you a hug but with covid and all I can't do it. 

1 hour ago, Fireball said:

You spend a lot of time obsessing over small minded, small sacked, liberals.  Not sure what is really troubling you, I would offer to give you a hug but with covid and all I can't do it. 

He wouldn't take one of your gay "hugs".

18 hours ago, Randy Gradishar said:

It does always make me laugh that people think they can beat the military.

C-wuiqDXgAAM1Jr.jpg

Tbf the military isn't bombing the shit out of its own country. It would essentially be a martial law situation in which normal citizens protect themselves against a hostile takeover on the ground.

I'm sure a lot of cons are really confused right now though, since that's pretty much what Trump wants to do. 

I support the literal message of "Black Lives Matter", but I'd say an unfortunate percentage of black people simply want an excuse to destroy buildings and get free shit. It's not even about "black lives" to them.

I mean for fuck's sake, just look at this:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wcvb.com/amp/article/shaw-54th-regiment-memorial-defaced/32733306

How stupid can you be? Also, in NH I'd say 90% of the violent crimes (or burglaries) I see on the local news are committed by black people. We have a 3% black population. My sister was robbed at gunpoint by two black guys at a clothing store she used to manage. 

Not a ton of "projects" or "rough neighborhoods" to grow up in in this state. So what's the excuse?

And yes I openly admit I am prejudiced.

33 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I support the literal message of "Black Lives Matter", but I'd say an unfortunate percentage of black people simply want an excuse to destroy buildings and get free shit. It's not even about "black lives" to them.

I mean for fuck's sake, just look at this:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wcvb.com/amp/article/shaw-54th-regiment-memorial-defaced/32733306

How stupid can you be? Also, in NH I'd say 90% of the violent crimes (or burglaries) I see on the local news are committed by black people. We have a 3% black population. My sister was robbed at gunpoint by two black guys at a clothing store she used to manage. 

Not a ton of "projects" or "rough neighborhoods" to grow up in in this state. So what's the excuse?

And yes I openly admit I am prejudiced.

So if it’s not overwhelming poverty in NH that’s causing them to commit crimes then what is it? Here in California they blame poverty 

43 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

My sister was robbed at gunpoint by two black guys at a clothing store she used to manage. 

Couple guys pulled guns on my sister in the parking lot when she left her job at the bank. When they found out she only had about $10 on her they pistol whipped her pretty bad.  Luckily they didn't shoot her.  They actually thought when you leave work at a bank you take money home with you. 

Edited by Fireball