• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Unpopular Opinions You Hold vs. Those You Closely Align With

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

I'm fine with people having guns. I also 100% support the death penalty; in fact I think the process needs to be streamlined. No more decades of appeals. You get sentenced to death, you get it within a year.

That's a great idea for all the minorities and poor people who are wrongly convicted.

2 minutes ago, Franklin Bluth said:

That's a great idea for all the minorities and poor people who are wrongly convicted.

Hey man, they get their day in court. Plus a year of appeals. 

Either way their life is fucked. "Oh hey sorry Jamaal you were wrongly convicted of murder 52 years ago, you're free now! Sorry!"

Just now, tdawg87 said:

Either way their life is fucked. "Oh hey sorry Jamaal you were wrongly convicted of murder 52 years ago, you're free now! Sorry!"

I'm sure a wrongfully convicted person on death row would choose 52 years in prison over being executed in a "painless" way.

14 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Jamaal probably wasn't going to survive 52 years on the outside anyway. 

Fat acceptance is fucking RETARDED. No one should have to just "accept" you because you are fat. Being fat is a choice, unlike being LGBTQ. 

It's mostly women too. They just want to have an excuse to not take care of themselves. Hey if you're happy with yourself, that's awesome. But don't expect other people to just say "oh she's beautiful look at her curves!" No fuck off. 90% of "curvy" women are obese jello monsters. You aren't curvy, you are fat. Accept THAT.

And yes, I am fat. It's not ok. I'm not "beautiful". I can barely see my dick. Fuck you.

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

Fat acceptance is fucking RETARDED. No one should have to just "accept" you because you are fat. Being fat is a choice, unlike being LGBTQ. 

It's mostly women too. They just want to have an excuse to not take care of themselves. Hey if you're happy with yourself, that's awesome. But don't expect other people to just say "oh she's beautiful look at her curves!" No fuck off. 90% of "curvy" women are obese jello monsters. You aren't curvy, you are fat. Accept THAT.

And yes, I am fat. It's not ok. I'm not "beautiful". I can barely see my dick. Fuck you.

That's hot.

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

But you are loved.

I really like John Stossel and the videos he makes. He’s a smart man, and I think he really gets it.

i’m a conservative Christian who wants nothing to do with the modern evangelical movement. Sorry, Nate.

i think we have long overstayed our need to be in Iraq and Afghanistan.

i believe science confirms the existence of God, not contradicts it. I believe both sides manipulate their argument so much that it’s now an either-or proposition of believing in only one side of this issue,

7 minutes ago, mymerlincat said:

Conservative who believes in federal legalization of weed and that we should cut back on military spending to take better care of the environment.

I dont think the legalization of weed is an unpopular conservative opinion.  I'm pretty sure most people are cool with it now.

Also, I saw your no vote for me, so:

fuck off GIF