Sign in to follow this  
fishbulb

God bless Donald J. Trump, disciple of Jesus.

I know that there are other Trump threads out there, but I wanted to have one where we could focus solely on President Trump's deep devotion to Jesus Christ, God and Christianity as a whole. Let's have a real talk about this man's strong religious conviction and his holy behavior.

Please share pictures of him at church and share quotes from him throughout the years.

He is a model of faith as seen by his pilgrimage to church in the midst of considerable civil unrest. That is devotion. It is wonderful to have a leader that does so much to glorify His name.

web_photo_trumpbible_030620.jpg

I think BUTT should go chain himself to the doors of his local internet providers retail store until the manager of the internet comes out to talk to him about the deeply unjust silencing of all the best right wingers. 

The man knows the bible inside and out, credit where credit's due.  He's keenly aware he couldn't enter the church for the photo op due to Deuteronomy 23:1.  

No man whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord.

21 minutes ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

He who is without sin cast the first stone.

Beware of false prophets. I am talking to you Colin Kaepernick.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

I don't see heaven in America right now, but I do see a lot of people with good intentions.

This is good, because I have it on good word that Colin Kaepernick posts here under the name "Floplag." His alt account is "TrollDaddy." Be sure to tag him and he'll likely respond.

1 hour ago, fishbulb said:

I know that there are other Trump threads out there, but I wanted to have one where we could focus solely on President Trump's deep devotion to Jesus Christ, God and Christianity as a whole. Let's have a real talk about this man's strong religious conviction and his holy behavior.

Please share pictures of him at church and share quotes from him throughout the years.

He is a model of faith as seen by his pilgrimage to church in the midst of considerable civil unrest. That is devotion. It is wonderful to have a leader that does so much to glorify His name.

web_photo_trumpbible_030620.jpg

https://lifehopeandtruth.com/bible/10-commandments/god-first-first-commandment/

Burning a church, is an act of hatred and complete rejection of God.

Trump did that "photo op" to let the whole country, who is rightfully fearful right now, that the commander-in-chief declared that he is on the side of good, and not on the side of evil.

Actions speak louder than words.

33 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Now is not the time for this thread. Dems will have eternity to discuss his and their lack of faith. 

Yes. We will be in hell, having anal sex and abortions, reading Henry Miller and watching MSNBC.

(Actually, watching MSNBC is hell enough)

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

"Burning a church is an action of hatred". Probably. But this doesn't necessarily follow...

"...and complete rejection of God." Not necessarily. It depends upon what you mean by "God." 

Last time I checked, Christians didn't own the rights to God.

Edited by Angelsjunky

Just now, BackUpTheTruck said:

https://lifehopeandtruth.com/bible/10-commandments/god-first-first-commandment/

Trump did that "photo op" to let the whole country, who is rightfully fearful right now, that the commander-in-chief declared that he is on the side of good, and not on the side of evil.

Actions speak louder than words.

I am with you on this.

Trump IS a man of God and is a devout adherent to Jesus.

He's very biblical.

Like Moses parting the Red Sea with an assist from God, Trump parted the demonstrators with an assist from tear gas.

HE IS HOLY.