• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

So I was at the zoo they call the mountains all day.  And I come down to this?  Fuck, I couldn't even get In N Out, since they closed early.  Now it sounds like a militarized zone outside.  Lots of sirens the helicopters all over the place.  

1 minute ago, gotbeer said:

So I was at the zoo they call the mountains all day.  And I come down to this?  Fuck, I couldn't even get In N Out, since they closed early.  Now it sounds like a militarized zone outside.  Lots of sirens the helicopters all over the place.  

Where?

Just now, tdawg87 said:

Anyone blamed Antifa in this thread yet? I keep seeing it on...certain people's Facebook. But yet no evidence.

Should be evidence. Gotta be.

There’s pictures. Are you blaming white supremacists? lol

2 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

For the vast majority of people whether their lives are better or worse than 4, 8 or 12 years ago boils down to personal choices and not who is president, controls the senate or house. 

100% correct 

16 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Anyone blamed Antifa in this thread yet? I keep seeing it on...certain people's Facebook. But yet no evidence.

Should be evidence. Gotta be.

I don’t know about Antifa but I’ve been seeing a lot of white people doing stupid shit today. The blacks are just peacefully protesting and stealing shoes.