• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

16 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Haha what do you want me to say ? I can’t say that I care much about the video.  We all have to live with the way our society orders itself.  Unfortunately, some people who don’t deserve to pay the price for that shit will pay the price.  I feel for those people.   Not particularly bothered by the ghastly hand bag store or like target getting an opportunity to make an insurance claim. 

So we don't need a judicial system then, it's just society ordering itself and people have to pay the tough price

4 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

So we don't need a judicial system then, it's just society ordering itself and people have to pay the tough price

I guess the judicial system is sort of part of the problem.  Maybe it kind of works for you and I.  But these people seem to not give a fuck about the judicial system.  Can’t say I blame them. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

It’s easy to say just let people burn it down or loot it but some of those businesses are people’s lives. I think that’s something most people who are using this as an opportunity to loot and riot wouldn’t know much about.  That last kick to the head was real brave. Hopefully they can ID some of those responsible. 

1 minute ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

It’s easy to say just let people burn it down or loot it but some of those businesses are people’s lives. I think that’s something most people who are using this as an opportunity to loot and riot wouldn’t know much about.  That last kick to the head was real brave. Hopefully they can ID some of those responsible. 

Yes I would love for these Antifa thugs to bring that shit to my home town. we wouldnt need the police