• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

• 3 months later...
45 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

It's all a grift. Still we should have higher expectations for what we get out of all the money the government steals from us.

I don’t disagree that our political parties are corrupt. Truthfully neither has a moral compass. That said the Constitution and its Christian Judeo origins contain the principles and guidelines to sustain a free and just civilization. Unfortunately we’ve perverted the constitution and abandoned our common vaues over time. America is never going to flourish as a society of thieving violent sexually Deviant nation. I’m not saying we need a theocracy but we certainly can’t continue down the current path. We need to restore the value of all lives and promote the traditional families that built this country. 

Armenians are not to be messed around with

They have strength in upper class with buying land, getting legal documents done, lawyering up hard

They have strength in the lower class with cholo-esque gangsters, mechanic types

They all support each other and are a force in the legal side and the physical side

If you are not messing with them, they are super nice, super cool people who I am happy run Glendale/Burbank, which is a nice city you can walk at night.   Prime PIzza is really good