• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

If the cops were doing what they were ordered to do I don’t see how they can be held criminally responsible.  You can argue that such warrants should be stopped as it would seem that this outcome would be expected, but if you are one of these cops and you are told to execute a warrant in this way and you are trained to fire if fired upon, I don’t see the crime unless their retuning fire was done in such a reckless way that it became criminal. 

Much more likely this is just to placate the blacks and keep them from burning more of their neighborhoods down.

45 minutes ago, cals said:

If the cops were doing what they were ordered to do I don’t see how they can be held criminally responsible.  You can argue that such warrants should be stopped as it would seem that this outcome would be expected, but if you are one of these cops and you are told to execute a warrant in this way and you are trained to fire if fired upon, I don’t see the crime unless their retuning fire was done in such a reckless way that it became criminal. 

Much more likely this is just to placate the blacks and keep them from burning more of their neighborhoods down.

Yes it’s crazy how the blacks aren’t even pissed at the black puss knowingly fired at officers and used her as a human shield 

1 hour ago, cals said:

A34C4C8F-722C-460C-A3EE-9C80EC94F0CD.gif

• 4 months later...

I don’t remember if we had a separate thread for the dipshits at the Capitol but if not watch this.  

It is comedy gold.  It singles out the morons and the nonsense they said on social media as they attacked the Capitol and then gives updates regarding their criminal charges and prison sentences.

I’ve said it before, in many ways I’m more of a “Republican” than many of you who claim it, but this is the state of your party.  Is there any question why the smartest of us here: @wopphil and @cals, etc. have distanced ourselves from the current state of your retard party.

I make more then most of you combined and I’m willing to give half of it to the government and watch it go to welfare and illegals than watch your inbred, toothless, NASCAR brethren ruin America.

Get your shit together and maybe you can get a few folks with IQs over 95 back.

And watching the weasels in government like Ted Cruz and the others who egged that shit on by not certifying and then the ones who initially condemned the nonsense only to be terrified of Trump and backpedal… I don’t know who is worse. 

That’s your party fuckheads.  You are all pathetic.

Here’s a hint to the knuckle draggers here: Don’t film yourself committing a felony or admitting that you committed a felony.  And don’t post the videos of the commission of the felony to your social media.  That’s a little lawyerly advice.

(this little lawyerly advice is for informational purposes and does not create an attorney/client relationship between myself and you morons)

6 hours ago, cals said:

I’ve said it before, in many ways I’m more of a “Republican” than many of you who claim it, but this is the state of your party.

Been saying that for years but nope, I can't stand the state of the party I voted for, I am a lib, or a not-lib.  Anytime social media and a false prophet can turn your brain to mush you deserve to be grifted.  Thank you for your judgement and I believe it is the correct verdict.  MAGA's are fucking stupid. 

Another thing was many of those Tractor Pull Patriots felt they were doing God's work.  The lines really have been blurred there. 

You have just done more for your country pointing out their stupidity than buying that MAGA flag ever will.  

15 hours ago, cals said:

I don’t remember if we had a separate thread for the dipshits at the Capitol but if not watch this.  

It is comedy gold.  It singles out the morons and the nonsense they said on social media as they attacked the Capitol and then gives updates regarding their criminal charges and prison sentences.

I’ve said it before, in many ways I’m more of a “Republican” than many of you who claim it, but this is the state of your party.  Is there any question why the smartest of us here: @wopphil and @cals, etc. have distanced ourselves from the current state of your retard party.

I make more then most of you combined and I’m willing to give half of it to the government and watch it go to welfare and illegals than watch your inbred, toothless, NASCAR brethren ruin America.

Get your shit together and maybe you can get a few folks with IQs over 95 back.

This is a brilliant post. I’m not sure you get the credit you deserve. If you were a baseball player, you’d be Stan Musial. Nobody every really talks about Stan, but he is 11th in all time WAR. Quietly, you get the job done day in and day out. 

My question is who are the reps that are acceptable to not libs and mod reps? Trump is a populist who isn’t a religious zealot and he’s hated. Cruz is a nerd but a classic con and he’s despised. Are you suggesting Cocaine Mitch , Romney , or bush should lead the party? 

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Jason said:

Why do they have issue with police training? Doesn’t it makes sense to give them more training?

There's more to it

There was a guy at the location and he shot at the police who in turn shot him

Protestors were angry about the death of 26-year-old Manuel Esteban Paez Teran, who was killed by police after he allegedly refused demands from authorities on Wednesday and fired a gun at state troopers at the site of the new Atlanta Public Safety Training Center.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/atlanta-police-arrest-night-chaos-violent-protesters-cop-car-smashed-windows

41 minutes ago, Redondo said:

There's more to it

There was a guy at the location and he shot at the police who in turn shot him

Protestors were angry about the death of 26-year-old Manuel Esteban Paez Teran, who was killed by police after he allegedly refused demands from authorities on Wednesday and fired a gun at state troopers at the site of the new Atlanta Public Safety Training Center.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/atlanta-police-arrest-night-chaos-violent-protesters-cop-car-smashed-windows

Maybe I’m weird but I think if you shoot at a cop then they should shoot you back

1 hour ago, Spirit said:

Shout out to the media for trying to push the "peaceful protest" narrative again

So we've gone from just reading the headline to only reading half the headline.

Also:

According to Atlanta Police Chief Darin Schierbaum, people protesting a new police training ground gathered around 5 p.m. and marched peacefully until, once downtown, several of the protestors "started committing illegal acts, which included the breaking of windows and also attacking police cruisers that were in the area."

25 minutes ago, St1ck said:

So we've gone from just reading the headline to only reading half the headline.

Also:

According to Atlanta Police Chief Darin Schierbaum, people protesting a new police training ground gathered around 5 p.m. and marched peacefully until, once downtown, several of the protestors "started committing illegal acts, which included the breaking of windows and also attacking police cruisers that were in the area."

I suppose everything starts peaceful until it turns violent.