• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

33 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

She was 19 when it ended so she was eligible for a good bit. She’s my age so I could have hit it at 15

I’m wondering if the same phenomenon is happening here that happened to me in law school.  

Now understand both here and law school is mainly people who were nerds in high school.  

So we were learning about statutory rape in criminal law.  And when the professor was discussing minors fucking minors I turned to the guy next to me and said “I mean cmon, who didn’t break this law in high school?!”  Most of the people within a 6 foot radius of me all looked at me with a look of absolute digust.  I slumped in my chair and learned an important lesson that day: Nerds never fuck before college.

7 minutes ago, cals said:

I’m wondering if the same phenomenon is happening here that happened to me in law school.  

Now understand both here and law school is mainly people who were nerds in high school.  

So we were learning about statutory rape in criminal law.  And when the professor was discussing minors fucking minors I turned to the guy next to me and said “I mean cmon, who didn’t break this law in high school?!”  Most of the people within a 6 foot radius of me all looked at me with a look of absolute digust.  I slumped in my chair and learned an important lesson that day: Nerds never fuck before college.

Yes, I’m sure some guys were probably bullshitting but Most of the middle school cheerleaders were giving it up. Hell I was a bit of an underachiever waiting til 9th grade

21 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Yes, I’m sure some guys were probably bullshitting but Most of the middle school cheerleaders were giving it up. Hell I was a bit of an underachiever waiting til 9th grade

I heard @mmc had to wait until 16th grade.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Jason said:

San Bernardino police shooting: Family of Rob Adams hosts peaceful rally in hopes of answers - ABC7 Los Angeles

Answers? He was flashing a gun in his waistband to cops and then pulled it out when they confronted him. I'm also a little surprised that gangsters are wearing Crocs these days 

“His family said he wasn't carrying a gun, but several camera angles appear to disprove that claim.”

Ha ha.  Black moms are awesome.

13 minutes ago, cals said:

Of course they probably were directed to say that shit by the lawyer that was hired that day.  In that community when your criminal kid is killed you don’t feel sad, you see dollar signs.

Ben Crump probably makes you look poor. Perhaps you should do some race hustling.

17 minutes ago, cals said:

KC are you going to let a woman make fun of you?

Yes, I’m not worried about it. It’s refreshing to see a modern day woman have strong secretarial skills. It shows she takes her duties seriously. It’s comforting knowing Adam likely has a clean house as well. 

• 4 weeks later...