• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

1 minute ago, St1ck said:

Tommy Pastrami is good but can get a bit expensive.

That other place I posted the link to above also looks a bit pricey for the pastrami. Some of the other subs look reasonable.

14 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I love a good pastrami on rye. The Sandwich Society in Tustin makes a good one. Anyone else know of some good delis in OC?

Reuben sandwiches are my favorite (pastrami or corned beef). I remember going to the Paris in Vegas and there was a New York style deli in the food court that had one of the best Reubens I've ever had. I can't remember the name of it for the life of me.  

8 minutes ago, Jay said:

With respect to this Coeur d' Alene thing.

Seems to me it's an example of a local government that's not willing to sit by while some jackasses trash their town.

Unlike some other cities we have seen.

Apparently not everyone is happy about it.

Coeur d’Alene police receive death threats from far-right | Idaho Statesman
https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/northwest/idaho/article262467752.html

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Reuben sandwiches are my favorite (pastrami or corned beef). I remember going to the Paris in Vegas and there was a New York style deli in the food court that had one of the best Reubens I've ever had. I can't remember the name of it for the life of me.  

Was it Arby's?

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Paris New York Deli?

11 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Apparently not everyone is happy about it.

Coeur d’Alene police receive death threats from far-right | Idaho Statesman
https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/northwest/idaho/article262467752.html

White confirmed that users on far-right social media platforms have doxxed Coeur d’Alene officers, publicly identifying them and publishing personal information about them online. “The other 50%, who are completely anonymous, who want nothing more than to scream and yell at us and use really choice words, offered death threats against myself and other members of the police department merely for doing our jobs,” White said.

Very fine people.