• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

16 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

or just been Mexican

On this topic but off to my favorite topic, a Hispanic or Latino whichever, golf friend, I said Mexican and he got enraged at me. Now this guy is like Trumper flags all over his property and likely has MAGA tattooed on his dick head. So I said to him what about they don't send us their best, they are rapists....unfriended on facebook.  Trumpers and their cancel culture. It really is the right that are the snowflakes.

7 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

On this topic but off to my favorite topic, a Hispanic or Latino whichever, golf friend, I said Mexican and he got enraged at me. Now this guy is like Trumper flags all over his property and likely has MAGA tattooed on his dick head. So I said to him what about they don't send us their best, they are rapists....unfriended on facebook.  Trumpers and their cancel culture. It really is the right that are the snowflakes.

Is he Mexican?

2 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Oh fuck off and your lib shit for 15 minutes at least.  You are tiresome Alt. 

I said young so it wasn’t 

58 minutes ago, Taylor said:

A bunch of dudes who went to the "school of hard knocks" ragging on people who went to college.

I honestly don't care if you went to college or not. I know plenty of people who have had successful, fulfilling careers without a degree. I know many others who have successful, fulfilling careers because of their degree.

If you're older than 50, though, you really have no idea what the job market is like these days for younger people. 

There are plenty of jobs. The disconnect is with the skill set. A country can only use so many art, drama , and journalism majors. A lot of these kids are afraid to get their hands dirty. The job you want isn’t always going to match the job that pays. 

9 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Show us all that picture of MAGA written backwards inside your upper lip.

11 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

One big difference is the cons are usually complaining about the government taking their earnings  the libs are always complaining the government didn’t take enough of the cons paycheck 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

If you're older than 50, though, you really have no idea what the job market is like these days for younger people. 

Except the people over 50 are probably the ones offering jobs to your generation, which means they probably know quite well what the job market is for younger people. 

54 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Hope you didn't think I was ragging on you. I appreciate you went to better yourself and these guys giving you shit just think you can go find a job anywhere but it is tough these days.  One kid can get a job easy being an RN but hates having to clean shit off covids and the other has a masters in psychology and works in sales to pay the rent.  Don't pay any attention to Blarg. 

I wasn't including you in my statement. 

Animated GIF

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

Except the people over 50 are probably the ones offering jobs to your generation, which means they probably know quite well what the job market is for younger people. 

You understand the job market from the perspective of the employer, not the perspective of the job seeker.

I've honestly never had any issues finding jobs, mostly because of people I know, but I know it's not always so easy for people.

I'm one of the oldest millennials and have been fine job wise between putting in the time and some luck which always plays a part.  Went from OCC to to CSULB and got out debt free while living at home which of course helped.  Costs at CSULB have definitely gone up since I graduated in 2005 but in state residents going the same route can still get a degree with minimal or even no debt if they're working while going to school and living at home.  I can drop the "I know a guy line" in regards to people who went to school and those who didn't just like everyone else can.  I know quite a few blue collar workers clearing over $100K some approaching $200K and they never went to college they just busted their asses and worked their way up.  Those jobs are still available it's just that they have a hard time filling and retaining workers because not many keep at it and work their way up where at a point future jobs they can apply for are all seniority based. 

Ran into a couple guys I went to high school with at CSULB who got art degrees.  Both of them ended up working at mother's market after college along with a bunch of people who didn't have college degrees some of which were a few years behind us in high school.  I ran into quite a few people at college who were just going through the motions because going to college was expected of them.  They didn't really seem to want to be there, have a purpose being there other than just being there or seem to be in any kind of rush to finish.  I lined up my classes over 2 days whenever possible or so that they were as close together as possible so I could work on days I wasn't at school or before/after classes.  Life isn't easy and it's all about choices while some people don't own up to their choices or would rather just complain about how it's unfair or too hard.  Meanwhile plenty of people with varying levels of education who put their time in and work their way up are doing just fine.