• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

14 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

No, Memphis is a shit hole. Mufreesboro is about 45 minutes south-east of Nashville. Memphis is about 3 1/2 hours west of me.

It sure is. I should have looked harder at a few jobs in Murfreesboro then. For some reason I thought it was a suburb of Memphis 

Just now, Make Angels Great Again said:

Yep, and I work about 5 minutes from the Sam Davis home in Smyrna. Lots of Civil war stuff here.

visited the battlefield many years ago with my BIL from bakersfield (we were visiting family in portland). stopped at  subway for lunch and my BIL asked for avocado on his sandwich. the sandwich artiste' (not @mrwicked) said "you must be from california." it was pretty funny.

4 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I moved to Murfreesboro in March. Kicks ass here. You'll love it, no escape from the rain though. We get a bit more than Seattle over the course of a year.

I should clarify.

I don't mind the rain, what I do mind is 5-6 months of consecutive rain and dark skies. That wears on you after a while. 

2 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

I should clarify.

I don't mind the rain, what I do mind is 5-6 months of consecutive rain and dark skies. That wears on you after a while. 

Got it. Going from dry ass OC to middle TN is sort of shocking rain wise. I didn't realize how much it actually does rain here beforehand.

5 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Got it. Going from dry ass OC to middle TN is sort of shocking rain wise. I didn't realize how much it actually does rain here beforehand.

Dude, Davy Crockett himself told you . . .

Born on a mountain top in Tennessee, greenest state in the land of the free

17 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

It's a blessing to have green grass in your yard.

1 minute ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I lived in my parents townhome or an apartment my entire life until buying my first home here.

It strikes me as weird learning to mow a lawn in your mid 30s. But oh so satisfying.

When I was in high school I worked for the grounds department. Mowed the sizable school lawns every weekly for a year. Did the same thing one summer during college.

the odd part is I don’t think I’ve ever mowed the lawn of any house I’ve lived in. Always hired a Gardner or paid local neighborhood kids to do it.

10 minutes ago, Tank said:

When I was in high school I worked for the grounds department. Mowed the sizable school lawns every weekly for a year. Did the same thing one summer during college.

the odd part is I don’t think I’ve ever mowed the lawn of any house I’ve lived in. Always hired a Gardner or paid local neighborhood kids to do it.

forest-gump-mowing.gif 

20 minutes ago, Blarg said:

This thread is officially dead. We've went from BLM protests to lawn mowing. 

When watching the hired help do your yard work, it’s always more enjoyable to watch them from the front porch while enjoying some Spumoni.

BLM chapter backs tourists accused of assaulting NYC hostess over vax proof

BLM Greater NY claims vaccine passport 'will be used to keep Black people out of spaces'

The Black Lives Matter (BLM) Greater New York chapter plans to protest Monday evening outside a Manhattan restaurant in support of the women accused of attacking a hostess who demanded they show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination.

The group and its founder have been promoting the hashtags #CancelCarmines and #ProtectBlackWomen ahead of a protest and press conference to take place at 5 p.m. outside Carmine’s Italian restaurant in the Upper West Side.

It’s where police said a 24-year-old hostess was assaulted Thursday by three Black female tourists from Texas after the hostess requested to see their COVID-19 vaccine card. Kaeita Nkeenge Rankin, 44, Tyonnie Keshay Rankin, 21, and Sally Rechelle Lewis, 49, were arrested and charged with assault and criminal mischief.

Lol at the guys pants sagging

Nobody wants to see your underwear

2 minutes ago, Redondo said:

BLM Greater NY claims vaccine passport 'will be used to keep Black people out of spaces'

The Black Lives Matter (BLM) Greater New York chapter plans to protest Monday evening outside a Manhattan restaurant in support of the women accused of attacking a hostess who demanded they show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination.

The group and its founder have been promoting the hashtags #CancelCarmines and #ProtectBlackWomen ahead of a protest and press conference to take place at 5 p.m. outside Carmine’s Italian restaurant in the Upper West Side.

It’s where police said a 24-year-old hostess was assaulted Thursday by three Black female tourists from Texas after the hostess requested to see their COVID-19 vaccine card. Kaeita Nkeenge Rankin, 44, Tyonnie Keshay Rankin, 21, and Sally Rechelle Lewis, 49, were arrested and charged with assault and criminal mischief.

I’ve been saying for weeks the media has ignored the low vaccination rates of minorities. I could care less about his vaccine card. I’d a kicked his ass out for the saggy pants. 

14 minutes ago, Redondo said:

We know Occupy Democrats (they have a huge social media presence) support evicting them so BLM is probably right 

1 minute ago, cals said:

I just read something that said the black people were vaccinated.  Same article called one of them them Dr. so and so, so take it with a grain of salt.

Seemed to insinuate the hostess was a Latina in a bad mood, (we all know them, no place for them in customer service, but there they are), and she called the black woman a N.

So maybe there is something more to this story. 

Its latinx!! What the hell is wrong with you?