• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

I didn’t watch all of it but he said political violence is bad. It’s fair to not agree with why he thinks they are doing it. It’s the same with BLM. Their reasons doesn’t justify their actions. It shouldn’t be tolerated just as the January 6th riot shouldn’t have been. It wasn’t and they shot and killed one of the participants 

Watch the entire video. His point is it's bad but..........

52 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Lol. Did you actually watch that video? Yes he kind of condemned the action but he victim blamed. He even says at the end "it is not your fault (the Capitol rioters) it's their fault. 

Tucker's audience would be a lot smaller if there was any honesty from the left.  Opposing views just aren't tolerated in the media. The best way to get rid of Tucker is to  hire a few straight white males on the other networks.  I will never watch Fox news again. They play cons like the dems play the black man. Fox isn't for the people but the know how to make money. 

7 minutes ago, cals said:

There is no money in civility. If the media really cared about shit they’d bombard us with stories about cops killing whites and Asians and Hispanics, which happens every day.  Those stories aren’t money makers.  Just like every day there is another story about an Asian grandma getting robbed.  The frequency hasn’t increased.  The ability to get ratings for those stories has.  In a few months it will be shark attacks.  Black people killed by cops and Asian grandmas getting robbed are today’s shark attacks.

True. I have some great black neighbors. When was he last time we gave real coverage to deserving black Americans? 

13 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Do they celebrate Fredrick Douglas, Justice Thomas, MLK? No, we celebrate Lebron and the sexual deviants at BLM.

What? I don't recall black history month being about LeBron James or Black Lives Matter. 

Just now, st1ckboy said:

What? I don't recall black history month being about LeBron James or Black Lives Matter. 

You probably didn't watch ESPN or any Basketball during that month. A damn woman on Fox sports was praising some damn transgender runner from Brazil. To hell with Rosa Parks in her mind. She preferred a woman with a dick

Just now, Kotchman said:

You probably didn't watch ESPN or any Basketball during that month. A damn woman on Fox sports was praising some damn transgender runner from Brazil. To hell with Rosa Parks in her mind. She preferred a woman with a dick

Have a good night KC. 

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Are we supposed to actually take these people seriously?

they're the loudest voice in the room right now, so yeah. they're the ones getting all the attention and pushing an idiotic agenda, and it keeps getting public attention because of social media. these MFers got a public discussion going on canceling mr. potato head, for crying outloud. 

52 minutes ago, Redondo said:

The issue is making this a special memorial for George Floyd. Like he was MLK or some shit.

I don't care about the "instructions". It's more like "hey if you visit here please be understanding and respectful". Not a big deal. 

15 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

The issue is making this a special memorial for George Floyd. Like he was MLK or some shit.

I don't care about the "instructions". It's more like "hey if you visit here please be understanding and respectful". Not a big deal. 

I suspect this flyer is not a real or posted in a public space. I could see something like this on a college campus though

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

People who thought the Chauvin trial would be the end of it are just plain stupid.  It's never going to end.

Protests, questions in Elizabeth City follow man's shooting by deputies

I am now on board with abolishing the police in urban areas if the residents demand it.  It is not worth it for cops there to put their lives, careers, and freedom on the line. 

The problem with that is that I'd bet a majority of people in those areas don't support abolishing police they're just less vocal about it for multiple reasons.  The moment you pull law enforcement out of an area it will start to look like take your pick of areas around the world that are run by gangs.  It's a no win situation when we've got people saying "why did you have to shoot ____" when that person is wielding a knife and trying to stab someone else.  In one of the articles posted they had to explain why cops shoot center mass.  Too many people seem to think real life is like a movie where some cop who's a top shot wings a suspect who goes down in agony and that's the end of it.  In real life even someone who is shot center mass and eventually dies might keep going for their target for a minute. 

There was a transient man some years back with drug/addiction problems who was at a local sports complex chasing people with a broken bottle and a bat.  The cops arrived, he didn't listen to their instructions and they had to respond with force.  The guys mom who had a restraining order out against him tried suing the city for $20M claiming that the story regarding his actions couldn't be true because that didn't sound like him.  Thankfully a judge threw the case out before it even went to trial.  As long as people look for pay days and swear that their baby wouldn't do what they did nothing will change.  Kind of like how if enough people in communities don't want to make their community a better place no amount of money or outside intervention will fix what's going on. 

I guess the cop did have a choice. He could had let the situation play out and hope any stab wounds would be superficial and the girls would quit their fight on their own, risking one or more would die of injuries. I'm pretty sure there would be inquiries and he would face a suspension while they discuss his fitness of duty but one of those girls would be alive today. Which one... well we may never know.