• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

47 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

But "she's a kid mannnnnnnn....."

24 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

I'm sure they will post a cute picture of her when she was 9, and say the cops gunned her down.  

I like it when the dad kicks the other girl in the head after saying it. 

51 minutes ago, Jason said:

Here’s the whole video. It appears to be “good” shoot. I’m assuming BLM would rather the cop waited to stab the other girl in the eye before doing anything. Unfortunately this 16-year-old girls first ever experience with being held accountable ended her life. It’s actually kind of sad

I like JJ raising hell in the background. People to often discount the role these agitators play. Cops have to account for these clowns throughout the whole process. 

3 hours ago, cals said:

That's going to happen either way.  Cops will say "nope, I 'm not risking my freedom to help people who hate me."

Yeah I know, Tucker but he’s absolutely right here. We’ve allowed the mob to take over and it’s going to get a lot worse 

24 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yeah I know, Tucker but he’s absolutely right here. We’ve allowed the mob to take over and it’s going to get a lot worse 

You seemed to make excuses when the "mob" tried to kidnap and possibly murder a governor. 

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

I guess her true conviction to this line of thinking will be when someone approaches her with a knife and police officers stand idylly by and do not intercede because it is a natural order of things and will sort itself out. 

She’s not a teenager so it wouldn’t apply in this case 

2 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

You seemed to make excuses when the "mob" tried to kidnap and possibly murder a governor. 

Lol, this topic is not even the same type of thing as the Whitmer case. I’m willing to bet you’d actually agree with much what Tucker says in that video 

Edited by Jason

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Lol, this topic is not even the same type of thing as the Whitmer case. I’m willing to bet you’d actually agree with much what Tucker says in that video 

I doubt it because I'm sure he is disingenuous about what he is saying. He plays a character on a cable news channel. 

6 minutes ago, cals said:

It doesn’t take a genius to understand what is going to happen next.  Next time the officer will let that fat bitch knife the other kid.  And he’ll say, “you got what you wanted, I showed restraint and didn’t use force.”  This will become common.  Criminals will know they can act with some level of impunity.  Law abiding citizens will pay the price.  I think eventually that will become clear to most.  But lots of innocent people will die first.

In this video he seems more concerned about the threat of violent protesting and burning of cities weakening the judicial system. 

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

In this video he seems more concerned about the threat of violent protesting and burning of cities weakening the judicial system. 

Does he have a similar video about violent protesting trying to overturn a presidential election?  

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

Does he have a similar video about violent protesting trying to overturn a presidential election?  

If you’re trying to claim that the January 6th insurrection was on the same level as the riots this past summer then that is disingenuous. I don’t think anyone, including Tucker condones what happened there. Now you probably won’t agree with his assessment but he says all political violence is bad and we should never be ok with it 

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

If you’re trying to claim that the January 6th insurrection was on the same level as the riots this past summer then that is disingenuous. I don’t think anyone, including Tucker condones what happened there. Now you probably won’t agree with his assessment but he says all political violence is bad and we should never be ok with it 

Lol. Did you actually watch that video? Yes he kind of condemned the action but he victim blamed. He even says at the end "it is not your fault (the Capitol rioters) it's their fault. 

3 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Lol. Did you actually watch that video? Yes he kind of condemned the action but he victim blamed. He even says at the end "it is not your fault (the Capitol rioters) it's their fault. 

I didn’t watch all of it but he said political violence is bad. It’s fair to not agree with why he thinks they are doing it. It’s the same with BLM. Their reasons doesn’t justify their actions. It shouldn’t be tolerated just as the January 6th riot shouldn’t have been. It wasn’t and they shot and killed one of the participants