• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

44 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

BREAKING: Verdicts reached on all three counts in the Derek Chauvin trial.

They will be read at approx. 2:30 pm our time (4:30 eastern)

WTF is this all about? Are all of you as stupid as this simpleton in 2021?

I was just sent back in time by TimeCaptain to address a situation and this is the assignment I receive? This is bullshit.

Oh well, at least the weather is much better in 2021 and Bixby Knolls seems to be very nice in comparison to the relentless hellascape that Irvine (the capital of Northwestern Califexico) is in my year of 2078.

3 minutes ago, TimeCop said:

WTF is this all about? Are all of you as stupid as this simpleton in 2021?

I was just sent back in time by TimeCaptain to address a situation and this is the assignment I receive? This is bullshit.

Oh well, at least the weather is much better in 2021 and Bixby Knolls seems to be very nice in comparison to the relentless hellascape that Irvine (the capital of Northwestern Califexico) is in my year of 2078.

Hi timecop.  Thanks for dropping by.  When does the US collapse and where do you think is the best place to flee ? Thanks. 

3 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Someone out in front of the courthouse is stirring up the large crowd.

Crowd seems peaceful so far.

Maxine Waters already riled up all protestors, saying they should get confrontational.

Didn’t she also rile up protestors before the Rodney King riots?

Edited by Angel Oracle