• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

Stop and think about these kids many are defending. Most have committed multiple serious crimes before turning 18. My family is a pretty average  and arrived here 400 years ago. We may have had one or two that small time moonshiners that were never caught. Outside of that, not a single person ever committed a violent crime or felony. I suspect most families here aren't that much different than mine. Compare that to these hoodlums with 5-10 offenses each and three consecutive generations with murder convictions.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

In all honesty, it's really sad that a 13 year old is already leading this type of life. His parents should be charged with neglect

i heard this morning that the kid had been missing from home for two days, but the parents didn't file a missing persons report. don't know if this is true yet.

Obviously this is not easy to watch but this was not an execution based on race like many politicians and activists would like you to believe. This was split second decision and I doubt the officer knew the kid's real age. What do they expect the police to do to get that city of Chicago under control? Being a cop there has to be one of the shittiest jobs in the country 

Just now, tdawg87 said:

Have they tried buyback programs for that city? I would think for many of those people, having money would beat having a gun. 

The gun gets them money. It's the #1 tool of their trade. A handgun gets you like $100 in a buy back. They can get more from the 7-11 register on one trip.