• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

11 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Someday you’ll see I am right and you’ll apologize to me and the black people for being a dumbass.

Hopefully, these guys wise up before they learn the hard way. I imagine most these clowns are too scared to interact with blacks but I can see them becoming an unexpected victim of black violence. Especially, now that BLM is showing up at starbucks and whole foods

My dudes, you are all so fucking stupid sometimes. Cals is right about everything except that he thinks he isn't racist. We're all fucking racist and it's natural, because the black dude is more likely to rob you, more likely to yell at an employee at McDonalds, and more likely to blast that annoying music you can't stand which makes you not want to hang out, be friends, hire, mentor, promote, trust, like etc. We've learned it subconsciously and none of this woke BS is gone fix it because it was woke v1, where we were all raised to be 'color blind,' that has prevented us from recognizing it. We're never gonna solve this crap because black people will never admit to contributing to the racism that white people refuse to acknowledge exists.

2 minutes ago, calscuf said:

You’ve never noticed that 90% of white people have iPhones and like 80% of minorities have whatever else phones there are?  Dude, you aren’t paying attention to life’s details.

Of the five black people I know, four of them have iPhones and one has an Android.

41 minutes ago, calscuf said:

You’ve never noticed that 90% of white people have iPhones and like 80% of minorities have whatever else phones there are?  Dude, you aren’t paying attention to life’s details.

Minorities like phones that actually work,

Businesses leaving downtown Portland over 'lawlessness': report

The months of protests and riots in Portland have prompted some businesses in the city to opt to move out completely or relocate outside its central district, according to a report on Monday.

Greg Goodman, the co-president of the Downtown Development Group, said in a letter to Mayor Ted Wheeler and members of the Portland City Council that the exodus of companies wasn't related to the Black Lives Matter movement “but does have most everything to do with the lawlessness you are endorsing downtown.”

“The number is like nothing I have seen in 42 years of doing business in downtown,” he wrote, according to Portland's KOIN.

Goodman said companies include Daimler Chrysler, Airbnb, Banana Republic, Microsoft, Saucebox, and Google, which he claimed: "leased 90,000 square feet in the Macy’s building [and] has stopped construction of their improvements."

"The list goes on and on. If you know a retail or office broker, give them a call and ask them how many clients they have are trying to leave," he continued.

Goodman encouraged city leaders to "walk around downtown Portland in the morning," adding that he would personally give them a tour.

"You aren’t sweeping the streets, needles are all over the place, garbage cans are broken and left open, glass from car windows that have been broken out is all over the streets, parks are strewn with litter," he wrote. "You are willfully neglecting your duties as elected officials to keep our city safe and clean.”

8 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Businesses leaving downtown Portland over 'lawlessness': report

The months of protests and riots in Portland have prompted some businesses in the city to opt to move out completely or relocate outside its central district, according to a report on Monday.

Greg Goodman, the co-president of the Downtown Development Group, said in a letter to Mayor Ted Wheeler and members of the Portland City Council that the exodus of companies wasn't related to the Black Lives Matter movement “but does have most everything to do with the lawlessness you are endorsing downtown.”

“The number is like nothing I have seen in 42 years of doing business in downtown,” he wrote, according to Portland's KOIN.

Goodman said companies include Daimler Chrysler, Airbnb, Banana Republic, Microsoft, Saucebox, and Google, which he claimed: "leased 90,000 square feet in the Macy’s building [and] has stopped construction of their improvements."

"The list goes on and on. If you know a retail or office broker, give them a call and ask them how many clients they have are trying to leave," he continued.

Goodman encouraged city leaders to "walk around downtown Portland in the morning," adding that he would personally give them a tour.

"You aren’t sweeping the streets, needles are all over the place, garbage cans are broken and left open, glass from car windows that have been broken out is all over the streets, parks are strewn with litter," he wrote. "You are willfully neglecting your duties as elected officials to keep our city safe and clean.”

At this point a recall election should take place to remove the mayor and all other elected officials in Portland. 

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

At this point a recall election should take place to remove the mayor and all other elected officials in Portland. 

All these businesses could end up suing the city for not protecting their business. 

It's unbelievable that they have allowed it to go on for so long. 

2 hours ago, Jason said:

I’d gladly have Trump elected in my city than any of the idiots Portland has 

He would clean up the garbage and then proceed to bankrupt the city and con people out of money. 

I would hope there were better choices but based of 2016 and 2020, were sadly know that isn’t the case.

11 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

My dudes, you are all so fucking stupid sometimes. Cals is right about everything except that he thinks he isn't racist. We're all fucking racist and it's natural, because the black dude is more likely to rob you, more likely to yell at an employee at McDonalds, and more likely to blast that annoying music you can't stand which makes you not want to hang out, be friends, hire, mentor, promote, trust, like etc. We've learned it subconsciously and none of this woke BS is gone fix it because it was woke v1, where we were all raised to be 'color blind,' that has prevented us from recognizing it. We're never gonna solve this crap because black people will never admit to contributing to the racism that white people refuse to acknowledge.

I don't even know where to begin with this, but holy shit if this isn't the most unironically perfect example of racism in 2020.

"Well we're definitely racist, but we have a reason to be!"

That's literally the definition of systemic racism. You have a racist view of how black people act, and that prevents you from seeing them in a positive light. "Hire, mentor, promote, trust, like, etc..." indeed. Why would anyone hire a black person when they blast annoying music you "can't stand"? They're obviously untrustworthy and a criminal.

I really hope this post was sarcasm because I just can't accept that you're this stupid.