• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

I continue to maintain that when the police pull you over, cooperate fully. they can screw up your life quickly and forever if you don't.

that said, it's absolutely horrible that this guy was shot. we don't know why yet. why did the police stop him initially? was he reaching for a weapon when he returned to the car? why wasn't he cooperating with them? those details matter, but they're going to be lost in the noise of protest about another unarmed black guy being shot by a cop.

4 hours ago, mymerlincat said:

Man, who could've possibly seen this coming?

This still doesn’t justify a shooting so I’d like to know everything that happened before and what else was in the car. With that said, the world will not suffer without him in it. 

5 hours ago, Tank said:

I continue to maintain that when the police pull you over, cooperate fully. they can screw up your life quickly and forever if you don't.

that said, it's absolutely horrible that this guy was shot. we don't know why yet. why did the police stop him initially? was he reaching for a weapon when he returned to the car? why wasn't he cooperating with them? those details matter, but they're going to be lost in the noise of protest about another unarmed black guy being shot by a cop.

Definitely agree. Having said that (and I believe Philando Castile and the below video represent a very small portion and not the majority of incidents) there are just a lot of cops out there that are too skittish for the job.

1 minute ago, Kevin said:

Definitely agree. Having said that (and I believe Philando Castile and the below video represent a very small portion) there are just a lot of cops out there that are too skittish for the job.

To skittish and poor threat assessment. Defunding police departments will not help in training police officers more 

3 hours ago, Jason said:

This still doesn’t justify a shooting so I’d like to know everything that happened before and what else was in the car. With that said, the world will not suffer without him in it. 

The man had simultaneously discovered a cure for both cancer and the coronavirus. He was merely going back into the car to show the officers the positive results of his experiments. 

3 hours ago, Jason said:

He was breaking up a fight between two women.  Cops showed up and tased him.  That is when the video begins.

His 3 kids were in the car.

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Do you really believe that it's that simple and went down just like that? 

I understand there was a warrant for his arrest.  I don't know if the cops knew that at the time.  

Still, shooting a guy 7 times in the back, point blank, with his kids right there seems excessive. 

26 minutes ago, Rico said:

I understand there was a warrant for his arrest.  I don't know if the cops knew that at the time.  

Still, shooting a guy 7 times in the back, point blank, with his kids right there seems excessive. 

On the face, it does seem excessive and it may be that the cop was wrong after the investigation is complete. People should wait for facts before burning the city down. Then again, those rioting don’t really care and just want to act like a thug and have the media and left praise them as SJWs. Also, how is the guy not dead after being shot that many times at point blank?

10 hours ago, Tank said:

You need to have a conversation with a black man about their experiences with cops. 

Edited by Taylor

13 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

It'll be interesting to see if Wisconsin swings back to Trump now.  

Many on the left cannot accept that the majority of Americans hate this rioting stuff and it will help Trump because he'll actually condemn it.