• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

so if the police are disbanded in portland and no one is jailed any more, what is portland going to look like? have the idiots thought that far ahead? is it going to look like CHAZ part 2, where they created their own security and built their own wall? 

All of the crazy ass randomized mass shootings over the years and yet no one, with some sick desire to mow people down like in Las Vegas, has shown up at these riots. It actually seems perversly odd that it hasn't happened, these are amazingly soft targets and with so much chaos that would ensue a getaway would be possible. It doesn't even have to be political, just another sick bastard wanting to hit the all time single outing record.

And yet, every night it's idiots in home made riot gear being idiots and no city government just plain saying no and arresting anyone after curfew.

Odd.  

4 minutes ago, Blarg said:

All of the crazy ass randomized mass shootings over the years and yet no one, with some sick desire to mow people down like in Las Vegas, has shown up at these riots. It actually seems perversly odd that it hasn't happened, these are amazingly soft targets and with so much chaos that would ensue a getaway would be possible. It doesn't even have to be political, just another sick bastard wanting to hit the all time single outing record.

And yet, every night it's idiots in home made riot gear being idiots and no city government just plain saying no and arresting anyone after curfew.

Odd.  

So, you want a mass shooting?

I'm just thinking all the other soft targets like schools, churches, outdoor concerts, they've all been shut down so what is a psychopath with too much ammunition going to do? It's like fire season in California. You know they are going to happen and probably caused by some psycho arson, so where will they target?

It appears to be national political fire season. 

7 hours ago, Blarg said:

Odd.  

It's because mass shooters are hyper narcissists. A shooting at a protest is inherently political and would rob them of the spotlight.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a shooting in Portland eventually but it will be political in nature and not by someone who was considering a school or a church instead.

58 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

It's because mass shooters are hyper narcissists. A shooting at a protest is inherently political and would rob them of the spotlight.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a shooting in Portland eventually but it will be political in nature and not by someone who was considering a school or a church instead.

I don’t think it would be a single individual. It’ll be a group that has had enough, and it’ll be brutal and ugly.

Just now, AngelsLakersFan said:

Should we be concerned about some random men's choir?

No. The Oregon Adventist Men’s Chorus is historically a pacifist group.

and yes, they’re a real group. Buddy of mine sings with them. My group is too old for this; we’re lovers, not fighters.