• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

5 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

the DA is refusing to prosecute people arrested in the antifa mess. those who get arrested are released and given a notice to appear citation (would be interested in knowing how many of them actually show up at court). many of those arrested have been previously arrested. they've intimidated and harassed and attacked people, and the local and state gov't have done nothing to quell the tide of this.

since gov't isn't doing their job, the citizens are going to, eventually. 

5 minutes ago, calscuf said:

I think everyone is forgetting I was accosted by a group of BLM protesters while in Oregon.  I was a victim, too.

you should yell at a black person in Newport and make them give you their house.

Edited by Tank

12 hours ago, gotbeer said:
12 hours ago, Tank said:

I think the clock is ticking on Portland having a group of armed citizens go in and clean house on these idiots.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

if this were to happen, citizens against whatever antifa calls themselves, it would set up a most interesting constitutional confrontation.

i think the 2A was intended to control a government that was abusive/out of control, and not necessarily to control/confront the citizens. stay tuned.

16 minutes ago, Tank said:

if this were to happen, citizens against whatever antifa calls themselves, it would set up a most interesting constitutional confrontation.

i think the 2A was intended to control a government that was abusive/out of control, and not necessarily to control/confront the citizens. stay tuned.

Yeah this is an interesting situation. I do not think it's there to confront citizens but what if the governmental authorities can't or won't stop this. At some point the innocent people may be faced with a need to defend themselves from these rioters  

‘Antifa’ protesters trash Williamsburg Whole Foods, Apple over weekend

Dozens of protesters, including suspected members of the anti-fascist group Antifa, rampaged through Williamsburg over the weekend, trashing several national chain stores and spraying anti-police graffiti, according to police and sources.

The rowdy mob marched through the Brooklyn neighborhood late Saturday, with police first receiving a 911 call at 8:20 p.m. about vandalism at an Apple Store on Bedford Avenue, where they found broken windows and the letters “FTP” – typically meaning “F–k the police” in this context – spray-painted on the wall, cops said.

The protesters, who also targeted a Whole Foods store in the neighborhood, tagged one building with the message “Murder Bezos,” according to reports.

At 11:48 p.m., another 911 call sent police to North 10th Street, where more broken windows and graffiti were found. “Die Yuppy” was spray-painted on a Compass Real Estate outlet at the scene.

Still a peaceful protest?

But they have insurance, right?