• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

3 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

When the police knock on your door and announce they are the police it is a rather stupid idea to answer the door and exit holding a gun. Not sure why he did that. With that said, he appeared to be getting down and the shooting didn't look reasonable  

Edited by Jason

On 8/15/2020 at 5:50 PM, fan_since79 said:

5-year Cannon Hinnant, riding his bike and black next-door neighbor walks up and shoots him in the head at point-blank range.

Silence from mainstream media and BLM.

kanno3.jpg

CLM.  Cannon's Life Mattered

This incident happened last weekend, the killer was arrested the next day, it was trending on Twitter by Thursday night. 

Meanwhile Elijah McClain was murdered in August of 2019, it took a year for it to be national news, and his killers still work for the police department.

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

When the police knock on your door and announce they are the police it is a rather stupid idea to answer the door and exit holding a gun. Not sure why he did that. With that said, he appeared to be getting down and the shooting didn't look reasonable  

To be fair, anyone knocking on the door can claim to be police officers. If they are hiding from the peephole that feels extra shady.

Personally I wouldn't open the door until I could see the person. 

2 minutes ago, Rico said:

To be fair, anyone knocking on the door can claim to be police officers. If they are hiding from the peephole that feels extra shady.

Personally I wouldn't open the door until I could see the person. 

I get that but they could get shot through a door too. This appears to be a bad shoot. I wouldn’t open the door either 

Edited by Jason

Rioters detonated 'large explosive,' injured officers, tried to break the window of a police car: law enforcement

Eighteen people were arrested late Sunday in Seattle when an anti-police protest descended into a riot, with members from the group throwing rocks and explosives at law enforcement officers, authorities said Monday.

Rioters detonated 'large explosive,' injured officers, tried to break the window of a police car: law enforcement

But it's only graffiti and they are peaceful protests.

12 hours ago, NrM said:

this is a great example of mob mentality and how emotionally charged people get for no good reason other than following the mob.

there's a rumor that the clown with the bullhorn is running for city council or some office that includes this in his district. yeah, good luck with that.