• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

On 8/8/2020 at 11:39 AM, calscuf said:

I think it’s time they got one of the old machine guns like they used at the end of Young Guns and mowed down these sons of bitches.

A breaking point is coming. I think if some people feel pushed hard enough that I could see some group just start opening fire on a group of protestors. Antifa has started marching in neighborhoods, and people who have watched their endless nonsense on tv will not put up with it in their streets at home. For instance, the clowns with bullhorns marching through Georgetown at 2 am last night are lucky no one shot at them. I’m not advocating for it, but I certainly understand how people’s tempers are high and their patience with all the destruction, violence, and intimidation is running out. 

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot on Monday pushed back after a reporter questioned whether rioters and looters who caused more than $60 million in property damage overnight had been emboldened by the “lack of consequences” during summer rioting in the city after the police custody death of George Floyd.

The reporter directed his question to Chicago Police Superintendent David Brown during an afternoon press conference.

“It almost sounds as though you were saying — the reason we have this is the courts and the prosecutors were not doing their job, that they were going too easy on the looters from the last time around,” the reporter asks.

“Don’t take it from me. Just go about what’s been done. There were no consequences for the people arrested,” Brown replied.

4 hours ago, Redondo said:

Whoops. I sort of Craiged you as I posted this in the Chicago thread. These people are nothing more than low life criminals and are finding excuses for their behavior. It would be nice for the media and the left to call them out on their bullshit 

Players were "baffled" that fans were booing them for taking a knee lol. They're fucking clueless.

"We had someone chanting U.S.A., but they don't understand what kneeling means," Cannon said. "They don't understand why we're kneeling.

"They can't see the reason. They think we're the ignorant ones. It's incredibly frustrating. I'm sorry to have this tone, but you have to call it for what it is."

https://www.espn.com/soccer/fc-dallas/story/4158666/fans-boo-players-who-take-a-knee-before-dallas-vs-nashville-in-mls

21 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Players were "baffled" that fans were booing them for taking a knee lol. They're fucking clueless.

"We had someone chanting U.S.A., but they don't understand what kneeling means," Cannon said. "They don't understand why we're kneeling.

"They can't see the reason. They think we're the ignorant ones. It's incredibly frustrating. I'm sorry to have this tone, but you have to call it for what it is."

https://www.espn.com/soccer/fc-dallas/story/4158666/fans-boo-players-who-take-a-knee-before-dallas-vs-nashville-in-mls

Contrary to how the left and the media portrays current events, most people in this country do not support this protest and de-fund the police nonsense. They think their wokeness is revolutionary but it's the kind of stuff that's going to help Trump get re-elected.