• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

7 hours ago, calscuf said:

Where are AmeriGod loving rednecks with their guns and giant testicles?  

If the cops won’t take back these cities, this would seem like the perfect time for our boys in camo to show these fuck faces whose country they’re destroying?  Right?

I’m not joking.  But I’m also pointing out that our bad ass gun dudes have been pretty silent since they opened back up Applebee’s.

So far almost all the disturbance has been limited to downtowns and urban areas. If it starts hitting the houses in the suburbs I’m sure the fun will begin. 

2 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I don't know what's dumber... painting over a 'black lives matter' sign while wearing a red 'Four More Years' shirt, or charging them with a hate crime for it.

It's a toss up.

NYC to start painting Black Lives Matter mural in front of Trump Tower: report

New York City will start painting "Black Lives Matter" in front of Trump Tower in Manhattan on Thursday, according to a report.

The mural painting is scheduled to begin on Thursday morning, with Mayor Bill de Blasio attending the project sometime in the afternoon, NBC New York reported. The decision to go ahead with the mural comes roughly a week after President Trump called it a "symbol of hate" and urged the city to instead spend its money on the New York Police Department.

“NYC is cutting Police $’s by ONE BILLION DOLLARS, and yet the @NYCMayor is going to paint a big, expensive, yellow Black Lives Matter sign on Fifth Avenue, denigrating this luxury Avenue,” Trump tweeted last week.

This is not a political move?

Cutting police funding yet have the $ to paint BLM in front of Trump Tower.

Sad it has come this.

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

lol there's a random white guy at the party and he looks like a regular white guy not some rapper bk knights white guy

But the dude is wearing shorts and construction boots........possible rapper? Or the token white friend?