• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

23 minutes ago, Tank said:

i read through those last night. after reading the list, i'm convinced that just breathing or blinking my eyes is soon going to be viewed as an act of racism.

Racist.  I saw you blink your eyes, then rubbed them.  You were making fun of Asians.  

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

Racist.  I saw you blink your eyes, then rubbed them.  You were making fun of Asians.  

i imagine i now owe you reparations. is a check okay (no offense to any of my slavic friends)?

'Squad' members push bill to defund police and ICE, shut prisons and more

Two congressional "squad" members unveiled a wide-ranging proposal Tuesday to defund police departments and establish a reparations program for African Americans and people harmed by the police and the criminal justice system.

Reps. Rashida Tlaib of Michigan and Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts, both Democrats, announced the BREATHE Act via a virtual conference call. Both lawmakers are part of the four-member "squad," a group of female progressive House members that includes Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York and ‎Ilhan Omar of Minnesota.