• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

this is directly from the BLM website https://blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe/

"We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable."

It's good that they want to pull together as a community, but to cast aside the family is why I won't support them.

54 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Is it any mystery why they don’t support a family with a father?

it's not surprising. what did surprise me as I was reading through their beliefs page, was how they bent over backwards for the LGBT crowd. but, not a word about men/fathers. honestly, I don't get it.

Looting of luxury NYC retailer caught on camera

Store owners reported a loss of $1,511,000 in stolen merchandise

The store, located on Wooster Street, was one of many SoHo shops looted as demonstrators took to the streets of Manhattan to protest the death of George Floyd, who was killed in Minneapolis on May 25 while in police custody.

Officials are also seeking 12 individuals in the burglary of another SoHo retailer where $450,000 of merchandise was taken June 1.

For George.

AOC and DeBlasio silent on this. Hmmm/

Social media sleuths dug up a Kaepernick tweet from nine years ago where the former San Francisco 49ers quarterback was asking everyone to have a “blessed day.”

“Happy 4th of july everyone I hope everyone has a blessed day,” he wrote at the time.

Hypocrite. 

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

Social media sleuths dug up a Kaepernick tweet from nine years ago where the former San Francisco 49ers quarterback was asking everyone to have a “blessed day.”

“Happy 4th of july everyone I hope everyone has a blessed day,” he wrote at the time.

Hypocrite. 

He wasn't woke yet 

8 hours ago, Tank said:

it's not surprising. what did surprise me as I was reading through their beliefs page, was how they bent over backwards for the LGBT crowd. but, not a word about men/fathers. honestly, I don't get it.

No one wants to deal with hard truths. Those who do experience amazing things. Those who won't, create justifications, rationalizations and emphasize outside factors far more than root causes for  degradation. 

13 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

When the left starts rioting the right starts loading their guns. There will always be an authoritarian component to the right because they have more invested in the status quo. Now I see your point but I don't really have any concerns about the right's authoritarian streak because I think this country is, in general a very good place where the status quo isn't the worst thing to defend. The left, on the other hand, will obviously disagree and with far less invested they are far more dangerous.

Ya I mean I understand this perspective.  

17 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I don't see it on the right. They don't care if you wear a mask or not, if you make a gay wedding cake or not, if you vaccinate you kid or not, etc. They just demand to be granted the right to do the stupidest shit.

The President has used the military against citizens, but the ones pushing for masks to be worn are the fascists?

Grandfather of 11-year-old gun violence victim says police are not the problem: 'Go after the people that look like me that hurt people that look like me'

The grandfather of an 11-year-old boy who was killed by a stray bullet in Washington, D.C. over the weekend told "The Story" Monday that calls to defund the police are "not going to work" as gun-related crimes continue to surge in major U.S. cities.

"You can't take money from the police department," John Ayala, the founder of  D.C.'s Guardian Angels chapter, explained.

"We need the police. You take the police from there and we wind up having less police officers in the street and less detectives. It's not going to work. Crime is going to get worse...if you start having less police officers, who's going to come when there is a need for police services?"

Ayala made the comment two days after his young grandson, Davon McNeal, was gunned down while grabbing a phone charger on the way to a community cookout.