Sign in to follow this  
mymerlincat

BLM protests and police strikes

LA City Council member announces '1st step' in plan to 'replace LAPD,' here's who would respond instead

A top Los Angeles City Council member announced that local lawmakers have approved the “first step” in a plan to replace police with unarmed first responders to handle nonviolent service calls Tuesday.

Criminals are laughing at them.

Founder of local non-profit honoring fallen officers facing threats

Megan O'Grady was 14 years old when she started the non-profit "Blue Line Bears." She uses the uniforms of fallen police officers to make teddy bears for their families. Three years later, she's made more than 700 bears for the families of fallen officers.

She told Fox 4 because of her support for law enforcement, she's now getting death threats against her family.

https://www.fox4now.com/news/america-in-crisis/founder-of-local-non-profit-honoring-fallen-officers-facing-threats

7 hours ago, Lhalo said:

buddy of mine is a former sheriff and now lives in boise, where BLM was planning a big rally tonight. he showed pictures of busses bringing in demonstrators and said he was ready to encounter them. boise is home to a lot of retired law enforcement, and they're not in a mood for the protestors to bring their nonsense into town.

10 minutes ago, Tank said:

buddy of mine is a former sheriff and now lives in boise, where BLM was planning a big rally tonight. he showed pictures of busses bringing in demonstrators and said he was ready to encounter them. boise is home to a lot of retired law enforcement, and they're not in a mood for the protestors to bring their nonsense into town.

If Boise handles it like Coeur d’Alene they’ll be ok. 

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

If Boise handles it like Coeur d’Alene they’ll be ok. 

If by handling it you mean standing around like a bunch of morons with guns in their hands for something that was never going to happen,  sure they handled it.

4 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

If by handling it you mean standing around like a bunch of morons with guns in their hands for something that was never going to happen,  sure they handled it.

Yep. Nothing happened. Just like nothing happened to that couple’s house in St. Louis. 

It’s almost like people standing around like a bunch of morons with guns in their hands may actually prevent something. What an amazing concept. 

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Yep. Nothing happened. Just like nothing happened to that couple’s house in St. Louis. 

It's Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. It's mostly white trash and rich out of town folks that fly in for 3 months a year.

3 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

It's Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. It's mostly white trash and rich out of town folks that fly in for 3 months a year.

Well that’s quite a racist statement. I’ll be sure that is reported to the proper authorities and is attached to your social credit score. 

5 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Well that’s quite a racist statement. I’ll be sure that is reported to the proper authorities and is attached to your social credit score. 

It's not racist if I'm white myself. Like how black people can say the n word with the hard r.

7 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

It's not racist if I'm white myself. Like how black people can say the n word with the hard r.

You can say the hard r. Just know the time and place

2 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

You can say the hard r. Just know the time and place

The place would be Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. The time would be anytime. 

4 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

The place would be Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. The time would be anytime. 

Yes I was just remembering the good old days where I would drop it a King center pick up game. I used it as a weapon until opposing school complained after a baseball game. 

4 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Quit pretending like you know that place.  

black-and-white-f.jpg

I've lived there. My parents lived there for around 15 years. I have a brother that still lives there. I know "that place."

33 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I've lived there. My parents lived there for around 15 years. I have a brother that still lives there. I know "that place."

nice to meet you, st1ckboy furman.

25 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Cool. Then you know that the town is not how you’re representing it because I have family up there too in the Sandpoint area who would love to tell you that you’re full of shit. You can pretend all you want that the whole area is racist or maybe we can meet up together so we can share fishing holes. 

BYW this is where stick-dick says he can’t make it up there because of COVID-19 or some other bullshit. Meet me up there pussy. 

Back to the chubby guy in the pink shirt in St. Louis.  I really hope this is the Aziz Ansari moment of this movement.  

And it’s really disturbing to me.  I’m fairly liberal on most issues. I hate Trump.  But the (Non-Fox news) media’s coverage of pink shirt is insane.  

And the problem is that other moderate, or even solidly democratic voters who aren’t fucking retarded see protesters break into a private neighborhood, are confronted in a legal manner by pink shirt and then see Pink Shirt attacked on CNN and MSNBC as a racist.  The STL DA threatening charges.  Anyone that isn’t hoping to pander to the mob understands it’s totally justified and about fucking time.  (And Pink Shirt is a lawyer who fucking helps poor people, including blacks.)

When you have to go to Fox News for accurate reporting?  Something is really, really wrong.  And the media is really showing it’s true colors.  And the end result is 4 more years of Trump.  

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

Back to the chubby guy in the pink shirt in St. Louis.  I really hope this is the Aziz Ansari moment of this movement.  

And it’s really disturbing to me.  I’m fairly liberal on most issues. I hate Trump.  But the (Non-Fox news) media’s coverage of pink shirt is insane.  

And the problem is that other moderate, or even solidly democratic voters who aren’t fucking retarded see protesters break into a private neighborhood, are confronted in a legal manner by pink shirt and then see Pink Shirt attacked on CNN and MSNBC as a racist.  The STL DA threatening charges.  Anyone that isn’t hoping to pander to the mob understands it’s totally justified and about fucking time.  (And Pink Shirt is a lawyer who fucking helps poor people, including blacks.)

When you have to go to Fox News for accurate reporting?  Something is really, really wrong.  And the media is really showing it’s true colors.  And the end result is 4 more years of Trump.  

Yes, Univsion said since the gate was unlocked his home was fair game. Trump is a dick but the alternatives are fucking nuts.