• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

Lol it’s not a matter of difference of ideas.  He inserted himself into a feud between radical gangs for clout.  It’s his business.  Andy Ngo is a provocateur.  And more then that, he’s noted radical right wing liar.  It’s not like it was a secret that the antifa people and the neo nazis were going to fight each other.  I don’t know.  Seems to me that if you help one gang create “kill lists” of the other gangs members.  Then show up at the fight.  You might be asking for an ass kicking.  If you want to feel bad for the stupid fucker go on ahead and do so.  I don’t feel bad for people who want their name in lights and then cry out for sympathy when they get it.  It’s just all part of the fucking grift he runs. 

This isn’t a case of a conservative person being beat up for being a conservative.  Andy Ngo sure wants you to think so though.  Also that he was brain damaged. <intense jerking motion> 

my criticism and admittedly, very strong dislike for Andy Ngo isn’t a defense of his getting knocked around.  Of course, no one should have hit him.  But let’s be real about what was going on here.  He goes and gets himself beat up and the Patreon dollars flow ! Michelle Malkin cries and makes a go fund me for him.  It’s the best thing that ever happened to him.  

Sir

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Lol it’s not a matter of difference of ideas.  He inserted himself into a feud between radical gangs for clout.  It’s his business.  Andy Ngo is a provocateur.  And more then that, he’s noted radical right wing liar.  It’s not like it was a secret that the antifa people and the neo nazis were going to fight each other.  I don’t know.  Seems to me that if you help one gang create “kill lists” of the other gangs members.  Then show up at the fight.  You might be asking for an ass kicking.  If you want to feel bad for the stupid fucker go on ahead and do so.  I don’t feel bad for people who want their name in lights and then cry out for sympathy when they get it.  It’s just all part of the fucking grift he runs. 

This isn’t a case of a conservative person being beat up for being a conservative.  Andy Ngo sure wants you to think so though.  Also that he was brain damaged. <intense jerking motion> 

my criticism and admittedly, very strong dislike for Andy Ngo isn’t a defense of his getting knocked around.  But let’s be real about what was going on here.  He goes and gets himself beat up and the Patreon dollars flow ! Michelle Malkin cries and makes a go fund me for him.  We’ve got other wise reasonable people like Tank who look to him as a source for their news on shit.   It’s the best thing that ever happened to him.  

Statement + “but” = no statement 

3 minutes ago, Lou said:

Videos?

I think there’s some videos in the rolling stone article.  I didn’t check them.  But you can find videos of the fighting between the proud boys and patriot prayer etc and the antifa groups on you tube. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 minute ago, mymerlincat said:

If Ngo was posting a bunch of alt right crap I wouldn’t post him, but most of what I’ve posted of him has just been him commenting on what he’s recording, no commenting or skewing towards a far right agenda

Not true.  Just not true.  If the commentary is bullshit it’s not unbiased.  

14 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I think there’s some videos in the rolling stone article.  I didn’t check them.  But you can find videos of the fighting between the proud boys and patriot prayer etc and the antifa groups on you tube. 

Rolling Stone is biased. 

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

Ya MT.  Context doesn’t mean anything.  

Sure, the context is ‘so and so didn’t deserve x “but “............’

it is like saying blacks have a right to be upset but".........

or George Flloyd didn’t deserve what happened to him but............

1 hour ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Lol. He used 'but' one time in a 300 word Wendy's drive thru post and apparently that's all it takes to invalidate the entire thing.

Great next time I want to invalidate my statement I will make sure I surround it with a lot of words 

10 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Sure, the context is ‘so and so didn’t deserve x “but “............’

it is like saying blacks have a right to be upset but".........

or George Flloyd didn’t deserve what happened to him but............

I didn’t say he didn’t deserve it.  I said that they should not have assaulted him.  

Edited by UndertheHalo